SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post
Four Fine Bitches by nathan512, on Flickr

----
We don't need no stinkin' badges.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of colomtn
posted Hide Post
Mesa Lake on the western slope of Colorado.

My grandfather voted republican until the day he died, now he votes democrat.

Posts: 4346 | Location: Western Slope of Colorado | Registered: August 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
From this morning's Scottsdale Cars & Coffe:
300 SL racer

GIANT SUV

forgot my Nikon DSLR but had my new iPhone 6 (NOT Plus)

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Duck! by the_sandman_454, on Flickr

Fall trail by the_sandman_454, on Flickr

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike's Wife
posted Hide Post

Posts: 838 | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fz4vgq
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2463 | Location: Winter Wonderland | Registered: April 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These were actually taken over the last few days.

Set of 1911 5" GS2 OWBs and mag carriers in charcoal and black elephant.

GS2 for a 1911 5" in light brown with custom beaver tail trim.

Custom axe sheath for a Council Tool 5# Dayton.

Posts: 5283 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by the_sandman_454:

Fall trail by the_sandman_454, on Flickr

Love this! Do you mind if I use it as a desktop background?

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by G-Man:

Thank you! Please feel free to use it for that purpose. If you want a bigger file size, I can email it to you, I can't remember but I think I've got my Flickr account set for 1200x1600max to dispense.

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike's Wife
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by G-Man:

Thank you! Please feel free to use it for that purpose. If you want a bigger file size, I can email it to you, I can't remember but I think I've got my Flickr account set for 1200x1600max to dispense.

That picture is beautiful. How do you post here from flickr? I've been using photobucket, but can't believe the amount of distortion that happens to my photos.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike's Wife:
That picture is beautiful. How do you post here from flickr? I've been using photobucket, but can't believe the amount of distortion that happens to my photos.

Thank you!

To post from Flickr, pull up the photo you want to post from your photostream. To the lower right of that, there should be 3 icons. The first is to edit the photo. The second, a right facing sort of arrow, is the share option. You click that, and it brings up a dialog box where you can select what format the link should be in (bbcode for sharing here), and what size you wish the image to appear.

Then just copy that link into the reply window here. Repeat for any additional photos.

The photo will appear, a link to the full size photo, and your username, as it does in my posts. I think you can remove those other links if you so desire and just have it show the picture without them.

If you share your Flickr account name, I'd be happy to follow you, by the way, you do excellent work.

-------------
$

Picture of Mike's Wife
posted Hide Post
Flickr:

Photobucket:

Picture of Mike's Wife
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Thank you!

To post from Flickr, pull up the photo you want to post from your photostream. To the lower right of that, there should be 3 icons. The first is to edit the photo. The second, a right facing sort of arrow, is the share option. You click that, and it brings up a dialog box where you can select what format the link should be in (bbcode for sharing here), and what size you wish the image to appear.

Then just copy that link into the reply window here. Repeat for any additional photos.

The photo will appear, a link to the full size photo, and your username, as it does in my posts. I think you can remove those other links if you so desire and just have it show the picture without them.

If you share your Flickr account name, I'd be happy to follow you, by the way, you do excellent work.

You have changed my life. Thank you ever so kindly!

7 Mary 4
Picture of imprezaguy02
posted Hide Post
Yeah Photobucket sucks.

I have a Flickr account now, and have no idea why I'm not using it.

Posts: 8122 | Registered: March 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Thank you!

I think if you remove those links to the picture, etc. that you are violating the agreement you have with Flickr®--they require that the fact the photo is on Flickr must be included in the post. The current method is the quickest and simplest they have offered so far, and I don't find it objectionable.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike's Wife
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Thank you!

Sorry I didn't include the link before...here it is

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122271901@N02/

Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike's Wife
posted Hide Post

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
S&W Model 629-3 (April ’82) Stainless Steel 4” .44 Magnum

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by countryboy:
These were actually taken over the last few days.

Set of 1911 5" GS2 OWBs and mag carriers in charcoal and black elephant.

GS2 for a 1911 5" in light brown with custom beaver tail trim.

Custom axe sheath for a Council Tool 5# Dayton.

Grey elephants are pretty Ryan.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post