SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Reflecting on the Salt River by the_sandman_454, on Flickr

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4017 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Nothing fancy, the new SBR's I just got my stamps for Smile

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5705 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
a few nights ago, at the Dale Chihuly installation at the Denver Botanical Gardens (camera phone, unedited, and very imperfect):

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
a few more:

Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
A B-freaking-17:

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
awesome (B-17)

posted Hide Post
Another B-17 today

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6224 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
nothing fancy. just a new addition. had to arrest the owner who was just evicted and I did not want to leave Michaelangelo out in the cold. He's lost his nunchucks

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8008 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
My Hi Power.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dkv
posted Hide Post
Leaf pile fun.

Flowers for the wife.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Connecticut Shoreline | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

FallPath
by Lone-Rider, on Flickr

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10924 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These were from yesterday:

Fun with long exposure by the_sandman_454, on Flickr

More good reflections by the_sandman_454, on Flickr

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2753 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
We were out in the Bryce Canyon, Grand Staircase area for a few days. More photos to follow.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3396 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of colomtn
posted Hide Post
Nice picture UTsig. I live on the western slope of Colorado. I definitely need to visit Utah more often.

My grandfather voted republican until the day he died, now he votes democrat.

Posts: 4346 | Location: Western Slope of Colorado | Registered: August 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Mollie, a feral "outdoor" cat that had a broken leg. I had her treated about a month ago and she's been (temporarily) staying in my house.
DSC_9644.jpg by davidecasteel, on Flickr

She has gotten sufficiently accustomed to her situation that I can now get within about 10 feet of her. She hides inside my sofa bed.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
Had a new 991 Turbo S (the latest generation 911 porsche turbo) delivered this afternoon.

This was my first time playing with off the camera flashes.. pretty happy with how they turned out. I'd like to spend more time in CS6 with them though.

and I took this one Sunday morning at the shore, just edited tonight so I figured it was fair game for the thread.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

^ Nov. 17

^ Nov. 18

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 4017 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

St. Louis #1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6224 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post