SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Sunset in Mordor Smile

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post
Violinist by nathan512, on Flickr

----
We don't need no stinkin' badges.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of uxb
posted Hide Post
Thor, after his Sunday bath.

Posts: 6303 | Location: Castle Anthrax | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post
Had a little fun with the LMT Piston AR today. I had an idea to photograph it in studio suspended on a boom arm by fishing line. I had thought of turning this into a 32 bit HDR using ISO bracketing. I ended up using just one exposure. Turned out pretty good and was fun!

LMT Defender by nathan512, on Flickr

----

Posts: 2075 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post
Vacation Lineup by nathan512, on Flickr

----

Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
Oh My, what the heck is that?

poached eggs, hollandaise, on top of a ???

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post
Schnitzel maybe?

----

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash Ninja:
Vacation Lineup by nathan512, on Flickr

Nicely done, Nathan. Very cool

Posts: 13260 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dkv
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3155 | Location: Connecticut Shoreline | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Shelter? by [url=https://www.flickr.com/people/

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Our helipad, famous mountains in the background

Posts: 13260 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dkv
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3155 | Location: Connecticut Shoreline | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of normamag
posted Hide Post
1:12 PM 8/19/2014

All Done

Posts: 117 | Location: reno | Registered: September 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I haven't really tried the macro abilities of my Nikkor 40mm lens, so I went out and got this shot in the flower garden.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tmats!

----

Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post
Freshly back from vacation. I didn't want to leave!

Riu Mexico in Playa Del Carmen by nathan512, on Flickr

----

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I found these bad boys residing in an old out building out back. Time to get the spray and take care of business.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Old school.

47G with turbo upgrade. Under contract to Game and Fish for big game surveys. Not a good day for flying today, although the sun finally came out shortly before this picture was taken

posted Hide Post

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Wasn't today, but last weekend. Up in the UP on the Lake Superior coast.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post