SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Game of Thrones Season 7
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones Season 7 Login/Join 
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
the very first post in the thread had the season trailer...

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10494 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
the very first post in the thread had the season trailer...

OMG, it's a SPOILER!!!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

<not>

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
There are two scenes we have yet to see from the HBO previews. The sunshine scene, and the tyrion on the mountain scene. Seems obvious to me what is gonna happen.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8228 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
Any leaked/hacked content or discussion thereof doesn't belong in this thread. Ronin1069's post about the leak was OK, as no actual info about what happens in the upcoming show was posted.

Does not compute.

Absolutely no spoiler info was revealed by Ronin's post. Saying the leak happened is in no way comparable to publishing the leaked footage/info in this thread.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
For what it's worth, as the OP of this thread, I intended this discussion to include statements and theories based on HBO officially-released footage, including previews, as well as the books, and other online sources such as wikis and youtube, so long as they rely on officially-released materials. Any leaked/hacked content or discussion thereof doesn't belong in this thread. Ronin1069's post about the leak was OK, as no actual info about what happens in the upcoming show was posted.

(I'll see if I can get the above added to the waiver Wink )

Thanks for that - I was very careful to ensure that what I posted was fairly warned, and that there was nothing given away in the link.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12345 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
There are two scenes we have yet to see from the HBO previews. The sunshine scene, and the tyrion on the mountain scene. Seems obvious to me what is gonna happen.

sunshine scene... looks like the Hound to me?

Posts: 10494 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
More likely bronn. Unless the hound uses the mass transit system to get back to the pits in KL. Me thinks bronn vs mountain for punishment of letting tyrion in. Cersei says he is to be punished. And of course bronn avoided the mountain b4.

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
More likely bronn. Unless the hound uses the mass transit system to get back to the pits in KL.
Well, they do all have jetpacks and supergofast ships. Smile

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
More likely bronn. Unless the hound uses the mass transit system to get back to the pits in KL.
Well, they do all have jetpacks and supergofast ships. Smile

Maybe they are successful in their capture mission and drag the wight there in their supergofast ship. And they punish him for abondoning the king. Either way a likely match I hope we get to see.

I could totally see bronn winning then cersei going all mad queen and Jaime killing her.

Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
For what it's worth, as the OP of this thread, I intended this discussion to include statements and theories based on HBO officially-released footage, including previews, as well as the books, and other online sources such as wikis and youtube, so long as they rely on officially-released materials. Any leaked/hacked content or discussion thereof doesn't belong in this thread. Ronin1069's post about the leak was OK, as no actual info about what happens in the upcoming show was posted.

(I'll see if I can get the above added to the waiver Wink )

Well HBO spain released episode 6 last night for an hour and a half. That would be "official" lol Big Grin

Leak-- my ass; publicity stunt!

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2706 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
I have it figured out. Its Gendry's super buff rowing arms from rowing for 3 seasons straight. Any rowboat with a Gendry can travel at the speed of light.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
More likely bronn. Unless the hound uses the mass transit system to get back to the pits in KL. Me thinks bronn vs mountain for punishment of letting tyrion in. Cersei says he is to be punished. And of course bronn avoided the mountain b4.
And I think that will further drive a wedge between Jamie and Cersei.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Given the show's history of killing off the main characters, I wouldn't be surprised if the dead army wins in the end.

Posts: 17903 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:

Lets hope no one pulls a Leroy Jenkins...

Posts: 10824 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DubiousDan
posted Hide Post

P220
P239 (.40)
SP2340 (.40)

Posts: 200 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:

Too big to be Bronn. I think its the Hound and the crate thing behind him is holding a wight. And it might be Clegane bowl since he had his sword out, but i don't know why.

posted Hide Post
quote:

It worked for Varis Big Grin

Posts: 4592 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deplorable_Dixie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:

Lets hope no one pulls a Leroy Jenkins...

Big Grin HAHAHA!

Posts: 59 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 11, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
quote:

Too big to be Bronn. I think its the Hound and the crate thing behind him is holding a wight. And it might be Clegane bowl since he had his sword out, but i don't know why.

Interesting, missed the crate before but I see it now. As far as clegane bowl goes if the hound wins does that mean brienne could have bested the mountain? Lol.

I think cersei would punish him for leaving during the blackwater.

buy the ticket,
take the ride
Picture of Blaker
posted Hide Post
Previews are spoilers? Wow. Winter is Coming and so are the snowflakes.

Posts: 1559 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: November 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post