SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Game of Thrones Season 7
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones Season 7 Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Sometimes the internet is worth having around!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Haha the A team is great! Nicely done.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
In case you guys missed an after episode pic of ghosts whereabouts this season Big Grin

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
In case you guys missed an after episode pic of ghosts whereabouts this season Big Grin

Just a short sabbatical in the woods. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Ghost is back in Winterfell. I believe Sansa even made a comment about him in the last episode, something about him waiting on Jon to return.

The show creators have said that shooting scenes with Ghost is "incredibly time-consuming and expensive". So since he hasn't been vital to the plot lately, he's just faded to the (off-screen) background for the time being.

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Holy cripes, the spoilers... Ugh...

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
What spoilers? The only spoiler I see lately is the one tastefully posted by Ronin, with a big red warning, and you have to actually click on the link to read anything.

Just don't click on the link...

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
The A-Team video has footage from next Sunday's episode.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Ah. I hadn't watched that yet.

Is it actual spoiler material, or just scenes taken from the episode/season previews?

I don't consider snippets of footage from a preview to be true "spoilers". That's like complaining about a trailer being a spoiler for a movie. Previews and trailers are typically specifically crafted to not give away any twists or major plot points.

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
If it's got scenes from a future episode, it's a spoiler.

Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
The A-Team video has footage from next Sunday's episode.

I think the A-Team video footage is solely taken from the preview of this Sunday's episode that was shown at the end of last Sunday's episode.

Posts: 2336 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris17404:

I think the A-Team video footage is solely taken from the preview of this Sunday's episode that was shown at the end of last Sunday's episode.

That's what I thought too.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Novice Elk Harvester
Picture of ronnied316
posted Hide Post
quote:

So any preview for an upcoming episode can be considered a spoiler? That doesn't make a lot of sense, and I hate spoilers as much as the next guy.

"SUCCESS only comes before WORK in the dictionary"

Posts: 412 | Location: Kitsap Peninsula, WA | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Ah. I hadn't watched that yet.

Is it actual spoiler material, or just scenes taken from the episode/season previews?

I don't consider snippets of footage from a preview to be true "spoilers". That's like complaining about a trailer being a spoiler for a movie. Previews and trailers are typically specifically crafted to not give away any twists or major plot points.
Agreed, it's no spoiler.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
For what it's worth, as the OP of this thread, I intended this discussion to include statements and theories based on HBO officially-released footage, including previews, as well as the books, and other online sources such as wikis and youtube, so long as they rely on officially-released materials. Any leaked/hacked content or discussion thereof doesn't belong in this thread. Ronin1069's post about the leak was OK, as no actual info about what happens in the upcoming show was posted.

(I'll see if I can get the above added to the waiver Wink )

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:

If it's got Game of Thrones in the thread title, don't read it.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Yes, previews are spoilers, of the worst kind.

I'll go ahead and leave now until the season is over. Y'all enjoy.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
Any leaked/hacked content or discussion thereof doesn't belong in this thread. Ronin1069's post about the leak was OK, as no actual info about what happens in the upcoming show was posted.

Does not compute.

But I'll be sitting out the rest of the thread, anyway. Have at it.

stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
For what it's worth, as the OP of this thread, I intended this discussion to include statements and theories based on HBO officially-released footage, including previews, as well as the books, and other online sources such as wikis and youtube, so long as they rely on officially-released materials. Any leaked/hacked content or discussion thereof doesn't belong in this thread. Ronin1069's post about the leak was OK, as no actual info about what happens in the upcoming show was posted.

(I'll see if I can get the above added to the waiver Wink )

Well HBO spain released episode 6 last night for an hour and a half. That would be "official" lol Big Grin