SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma: ** P220 ** --->>>WINNER = JAFO<<<
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma: ** P220 ** --->>>WINNER = JAFO<<< Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Please enter me in this most generous Karma. My picture shows a little different aspect of Americana, if somewhat sad. This is just a small portion of the group of cadaver detection K9 teams who worked the Pentagon crime scene for 2 weeks in 2001. They are true American heroes. Most were civilian volunteer teams. Also a special guest who visited the site. My wife is in the pic, as well.

Posts: 10786 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
Amazing generous as usual!

thanks for the opportunity!!

1 Sam. 15:28

Posts: 313 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity.

Here's a selfie from my Alma Matter...

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6317 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Awesomeness!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Holy Happy 4th of July Batman!!

Please allow me to join up for your very generous karma. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
Kickass karma, sign me up please! Loves me some freedom but I have yet to make a new photo hosting account... I should really do that.

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous once again! Happy 4th!

Posts: 1072 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Add me in for a chance please.

My flag

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Wow! Please add me. Thanks.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
Please add me.....Zebulon

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Zebulon,

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Don't count me in. Just seeing this karma made me take my P220 out and shoot it today! Thank you.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing a thing or two
about a thing or two
Picture of hray
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the generous Karma and the chance.

P226 NSWG
P220 W. German
P239 SAS gen2
P6 1980 W. German
P228 Nickel
P365XL
M400 SRP

Posts: 1141 | Location: South Miami Dade | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your generosity.

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, Q! Another great karma from a great American!

Count me in, please!

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a wonderful karma! Please include me.
Thanks,
L

Posts: 241 | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
Add me please.

Posts: 799 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not qualify, just want to share our America spirit picture to salute the Independence Day Smile
https://www.facebook.com/hallm...0034/?type=3&theater

Posts: 226 | Registered: September 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thanks!

Skip

Posts: 765 | Location: West Central Ga. | Registered: August 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fullmann
posted Hide Post
Wow, this is awesome!

In

And thank you

Posts: 412 | Location: Mid Michigan  | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
Please count me in Q.

I'd like to post a picture, but for whatever reason this site says I do not have permission. Perhaps I have not been a member long enough, since I am just shy of 15 yearsWink

NRA Life

Posts: 1565 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post