SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The 10mm SIG 220ST Project
Page 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 65
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 10mm SIG 220ST Project Login/Join 
Picture of signoir
posted Hide Post
"The waiting is the hardest part
Every day you see one more card
You take it on faith, you take it to the heart
The waiting is the hardest part"

T. Petty and the HB's

"When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power...like God must feel... when he's holding a gun!" H. Simpson.

Posts: 1044 | Registered: July 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Puddle Pirate
Picture of kornesque
posted Hide Post
The tension! Ugh. Post your tracking #s so we can really crack out on the waiting game. Big Grin

Posts: 1794 | Location: Low Country, SC | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know why, but this keeps playing in my head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...pY1Y&feature=related

NRA Endowment member, because who else is going to protect your 2nd amendment right?

Posts: 157 | Location: Roanoke, VA | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 220parts
posted Hide Post
The traveling 10mm has been to 6 states and one "commonwealth" for some fun (and yes, it has actually been fired!).

Still holding up well and shooting better with age!!

Veni, Vidi, Risi

Posts: 891 | Location: SW, NH | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220parts:
The traveling 10mm has been to 6 states and one "commonwealth" for some fun (and yes, it has actually been fired!).

Still holding up well and shooting better with age!!

That is so Beautiful! I'm on the second list and hope to send mine in soon before I go to FL for the winter. Mine will look a lot like your Sig 10MM when it's done. I envy you.

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
220 Parts, good thing I can't drool remotely, as would be all over your gun! LOL Do all 10mm mags have red baseplate, as shown? Just a little touch of bling?

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 220parts
posted Hide Post
Jerry -
The red base plates are for safety - a reminder that firearms can be unfriendly! and to keep droolers away!!

My 10mm has prototype mags and thus the baseplate. Will wait till Bruce is in MA next May to get it upgraded.

Looking forward to seeing the second batch - the first batch were looking very nice!!

Just a side note - the red front sight is hard to see at the indoor range. Great outside!

Veni, Vidi, Risi

Posts: 891 | Location: SW, NH | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ouch! Base plate wouldn't really keep me away or contain drooling!

Since no one is watching or listening and it's just us, tell the truth, you were only about 6" away from the paper to make that fabulous group? LOL No joke that is indeed tight, especially for a caliber like 10mm!

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 220parts
posted Hide Post
Jerry - Flork sells these targets just to make us wannabes look better. He might be able to get you a volume discount...

Veni, Vidi, Risi

Picture of Anarion
posted Hide Post
Jerry,

Take a look at the size of the holes...looks like he was shooting .22LR. Come one, admit 220...you dragged out the Golden Boy and were shooting at 7 yards weren't you?????

Big Grin

==============================
On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory.
Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 3106 | Location: Houston | Registered: December 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Dude, you're bumming my high. 220Parts, tell us that was shot at at least 50 yards - and offhand!

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 220parts
posted Hide Post
Standard 10 meters at the indoor range. The gun is much more accurate than the shooter ever will be!!

GGI did a very nice job on this pistol!!

Veni, Vidi, Risi

Picture of signoir
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220parts:
Standard 10 meters at the indoor range. The gun is much more accurate than the shooter ever will be!!

GGI did a very nice job on this pistol!!

220 -
Forgive me if this has been asked and answered before...did you need to trim the grips to fit the magwell?

"When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power...like God must feel... when he's holding a gun!" H. Simpson.

Posts: 1044 | Registered: July 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 220parts
posted Hide Post
Scott did the work, but after looking at a pair of new grips I have, the 10mm grips have been trimmed.

Veni, Vidi, Risi

Picture of 220parts
posted Hide Post
Another picture of the grips:

Veni, Vidi, Risi

posted Hide Post
220 parts, thanks for tip on volume purchase from Flork! Anything to make customers look better.... if any left after I attempt to improve my image!

Anarion, interesting call on targets! LOL

770-977-0662

Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
Howdy! it's a great day. here's the official family snapshot of the first 10mm run. Mags and mag releases are fitted and all of your 10mm's are going out now. Your long wait is over. Here they are!

A few are not in this image. I'm reworking two for some inadvertant cosmetic issues, and two have been delivered.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:
Howdy! it's a great day. here's the official family snapshot of the first 10mm run.

A few are not in this image.
That's fantastic! Great photo, and outstanding work.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like the Flork'ster has been busy Cool

Harold B
----------------------
"God made men, but Sam Colt made them equal."

Posts: 1009 | Location: Pacific NW - USA | Registered: November 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Flork has already left and moved on to work at Apex with Randy in CA. It's all Bruce, Torie and Roy now.

Posts: 4668 | Location: Marysville, WA | Registered: May 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post