SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Buddy and I bought through Silencer Shop at the end of December. His checks cashed right before the new year (he's in TX). He just got the call yesterday that all three stamps came in. Given this, I'm expecting late June for mine.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tenmm
posted Hide Post
efile 2-19
disapproved 5-4

guess I get to start over.

Posts: 760 | Location: Alaska | Registered: December 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tenmm:
efile 2-19
disapproved 5-4

Any further info?

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9692 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
efile 2-19
disapproved 5-4

I saw this over at ARF.com

Disapproved? Click me

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3642 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
quote:
Originally posted by CandyMan.45:
Definitely slowing way down now... Efiled

Form 1 - 2/18
Approved - 4/30

AHHHHH!! I'm a 2/20 and still waiting. Frown

3/26 and was starting to get curious... ahh well, back to trying to put it out of my mind.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Form 1's on 2/18, 3/12, 3/29 ... nothing on anything yet.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tenmm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
quote:
efile 2-19
disapproved 5-4

Any further info?

I chose 'multi' and had the wrong name in 3b. I fixed it and resubmitted.
ETA: Sent Mr. Ted Clutter an email, we'll see what happens. It would be nice not to have to wait another 2 months.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tenmm,

Posts: 760 | Location: Alaska | Registered: December 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
I'm a Stamp Collector!! Big Grin

Got my first stamp.

E-Filed Form 1 on 2/20
Approved: 5/5

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8852 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
I'm a Stamp Collector!! Big Grin

Got my first stamp.

E-Filed Form 1 on 2/20
Approved: 5/5

Dont forget to buy the Tshirt!

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of agent1138
posted Hide Post
Form 4 trust submitted at the end of Dec. Check cashed on 2/9. Stamped approved 5/2. In hand today 5/8!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: agent1138,

Keep Calm and Carry Concealed

Posts: 677 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tenmm
posted Hide Post
Today its Approved! Havent got an email notification, but my eforms login show it as approved.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
quote:
efile 2-19
disapproved 5-4

Any further info?

I chose 'multi' and had the wrong name in 3b. I fixed it and resubmitted.
ETA: Sent Mr. Ted Clutter an email, we'll see what happens. It would be nice not to have to wait another 2 months.

Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Right on.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9692 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of SIG Truth
Picture of C Swimm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by agent1138:
Form 4 trust submitted at the end of Dec. Check cashed on 2/9. Stamped approved 2/3. In hand today 5/8!

The BATF has gotten so efficient that they approve your stamp six days before they cash your check. But the mail still takes over three months to get it to you.

-Chris

... if the people come to believe that the government is no longer constrained by the laws then they will conclude that neither are they. -Michael Cannon, CATO Institute.

Posts: 10059 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of agent1138
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C Swimm:
quote:
Originally posted by agent1138:
Form 4 trust submitted at the end of Dec. Check cashed on 2/9. Stamped approved 2/3. In hand today 5/8!

The BATF has gotten so efficient that they approve your stamp six days before they cash your check. But the mail still takes over three months to get it to you.

Whoops! I meant it was approved 5/2. Guess I was too excited to share the news.

Keep Calm and Carry Concealed

Posts: 677 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Finally called ATF and found out my Saker was approved in March! Arghh! The dealer never got my number from Silencershop to call me and let me know... Oh well, I'll have it next week.

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
Ordered 2/3/15 from Silencer Shop (they are handling transaction), check was cashed on 4/13/15. I must have been on the bottom of the stack.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Censored:
Ordered 2/3/15 from Silencer Shop (they are handling transaction), check was cashed on 4/13/15. I must have been on the bottom of the stack.

Are you in TX? If not then that sounds about right as far as time it takes for the Form 3 to clear.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just did my first Eform 1 this weekend. Have several other stamps, but they are all form 4's.

Eform 1
Trust
SBR
Submitted 5/10/15

Maybe it will be a Forth of July freedom present....

Posts: 294 | Location: FL | Registered: May 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
Times are creeping past 75 days for efile form 1s unfortunately. I assume we will see 90+ for a while. My last one was submitted March 15, I expect it around 80 days from that date just going by arfcom tracking threads. Frown

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jaybird86:
Times are creeping past 75 days for efile form 1s unfortunately. I assume we will see 90+ for a while. My last one was submitted March 15, I expect it around 80 days from that date just going by arfcom tracking threads. Frown

Today is day 67 for me.

(2)form 1s submitted E-File with a trust 3/9/2015.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post