SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
I can. I just have always had a suspicion that posting links to AR15.com were forbidden on Mr. Paras forum.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6...months.html&page=329

ETA: NFAtracker.com is also a decent website, sort by Approval date.

If these people are to be believed, apparently batch processing is back in effect.

It was in effect about a year ago when they shut down eforms the first time. Now it appears it is back. Its a good thing, it makes no sense not to. I mean they have all the info, its the same trust, if the trust is good it will be good for all of them, so it will clear out a lot of the duplicate trust submissions.

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coanan:
Jeezus, is that what eform 1s are up to now? I was hoping to have mine early June figuring on 60 days.

Eform Form 1s are running about 80 to 95 days for Trusts.

However, it appears they are batch processing again, so that time may fall dramatically.

I think 41P scared everyone, and some people submitted like 5 to 10 Form 1s before the April deadline, now moved to December deadline

How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jaybird86:
I can. I just have always had a suspicion that posting links to AR15.com were forbidden on Mr. Paras forum.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6...months.html&page=329

ETA: NFAtracker.com is also a decent website, sort by Approval date.

If these people are to be believed, apparently batch processing is back in effect.

It was in effect about a year ago when they shut down eforms the first time. Now it appears it is back. Its a good thing, it makes no sense not to. I mean they have all the info, its the same trust, if the trust is good it will be good for all of them, so it will clear out a lot of the duplicate trust submissions.

Thank you.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Could they be working 7 days a week to catch up the current back log ?! Just got a Form 1 dated 5/31 ??

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Butch 2340:
Looks like I'll have to wait 3-4 more weeks for my Octane HD 9

It turned out to be 6 weeks, just got the call from my FFL. Big Grin

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CandyMan.45:
Could they be working 7 days a week to catch up the current back log ?! Just got a Form 1 dated 5/31 ??

You submitted it on 5/31? Or it was approved on 5/31?

If it was one you submitted, did you have something Pending that had been submitted before that, around the 1 MAR 2015 timeframe?

(scurries off to check eFORMs just to maintain sanity.)

How's your cardio?

Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Approved 5/31 submitted 3/6

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
I'm on day 85 for two e-forms with a trust sent in 3/9/2015. I think I'm getting close. Frown

UPDATE: Both were approved today Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: maddy345,

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Waiting on a Form 1 from 3/26 and a form 4 from 4/13...

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vipers28
posted Hide Post
Form 4 dealer send in:

2-9-15 Mailed
2-18-15 Cashed
6-9-15 At Dealer

Posts: 769 | Location: H6 | Registered: December 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maddy345:
I'm on day 85 for two e-forms with a trust sent in 3/9/2015. I think I'm getting close. Frown

Sweet! I have a form 1 from 3/15.. its getting closer!

How's your cardio?

Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jaybird86:
quote:
Originally posted by maddy345:

Sweet! I have a form 1 from 3/15.. its getting closer!

Yeah I submitted my trust e-form on 3-17 so I am hoping this means it should be any day now.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Well, my check was finally cashed 06/08/15.
Not sure of the delay.
Dealer said it was mailed in the day after I filled the form out (04/17/15)

trust form 4 for suppressor.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Eform from 3/12 was approved today (6/9).

Posts: 2439 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My eForm Form 1 timelines;

SBR F1 submitted 06Mar2015
SBR F1 submitted 08Apr2015
SBS F1 submitted 08Apr2015
SBR F1 submitted 10Apr2015
SBR F1 submitted 29May2015

All approved at once on 31May2015

CKB

Posts: 13 | Location: Arizona | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ckbush:
My eForm Form 1 timelines;

SBR F1 submitted 06Mar2015
SBS F1 submitted 08Apr2015
SBR F1 submitted 10Apr2015
SBR F1 submitted 29May2015

All approved at once on 31May2015

CKB

Well that proves they are doing batch processing. Should help stabalize the timelines.

I personally am ok with around 90 days as long as the form 4 papers are also at around 90 days

How's your cardio?

posted Hide Post
I can also verfiy that batch processing is back.

1. SBS...Filed 3/12...Approved...6/10
2. SBR...Filed 3/18...Approved...6/10
3. SBR...Filed 3/24...Approved...6/10
4. SBR...Filed 4/10...Approved...6/10
5. SBR...Filed 4/10...Approved...6/10

Posts: 597 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Do they just batch process the Efile stuff or will they pair up a efiled form 1 with a paper form 4?

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tha1000:
Do they just batch process the Efile stuff or will they pair up a efiled form 1 with a paper form 4?

We're not this lucky! Both forms are going to 2 different locations. 1 is GA and the other WV...

posted Hide Post
Form 1 submitted on 3/27. Still waiting.

Posts: 91 | Registered: February 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post