SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Best cheeseburger you ever had?
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best cheeseburger you ever had? Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Screamers Drive-In in Wickenburg is always a good bet.

Posts: 10786 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ukhayes
posted Hide Post
Buster's Place Murfreesboro,TN.

Posts: 496 | Location: White House,TN | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
My wife, bless her heart makes a venison burger with a chipotle and cheese mixed in the middle of the burger that is well, just the best. I grill it.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Whataburger

Posts: 4699 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Probably the first one, when and wherever that was!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
Redamaks in New Buffalo, MI!!!

Posts: 257 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/9OSCAeXPBfg

they seemed a lot bigger in the 70s when i was a kid lol but still good yummy

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Going back about 30 years, the best cheeseburger I ever had was from a place called Don's Place in Burbank, CA.

More recently I had a really great one at 5 Guys. But in my visit since then, they have never quite lived up to it again.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2840 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
I've had a great burger at Nepenthe in Big Sur, CA.

But that experience might have been colored by the amazing view and good red wine.

Nevertheless, a memorable meal, and recommended to anyone that travels down Highway 1 in Big Sur.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
"The Trump effect: Japan burger stand hits the big time and immediately sells out of its $10 cheeseburgers after country watched Donald demolish one during official lunch…"

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic...ger-Trump-Japan.html

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8954 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Y'all got me all messed up. I can see and taste the best cheeseburger that I've ever had...I just can't remember where I ate that cheeseburger.

Posts: 1680 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For me, it's Miller's bar in Dearborn, MI. The wifey and I drive about 90 miles round trip several times a year just to partake of a little bit of heaven served up on waxed paper alongside of a frosty brew or two.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I had a good HB at Burger Barn in Hawthorne Fla last week. Coming home from Tampa.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
There are just so many darn good burger joints around these days it's hard to pick a favorite. As a gold standard for Fast Food, give me a Whataburger. Local places I like are Fred's, Rodeo Goat and the original location of Kincaid's.

An odd one that recently came to my attention recently is Guy Fieri Burger Joint . They are now a mainstay on most Carnival cruise ships on which we took a short cruise a couple of weeks ago. I've to say they are pretty tasty.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Au Cheval in the west loop,Chicago. Their fried bologna is even better!

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scottbadger
posted Hide Post
Loved the burger I had at Yew's in Vancouver BC earlier this year.

Posts: 634 | Location: Redding, CA | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Had a nice BBQ, bacon, cheese sauce burger at Bass Pro yesterday. Big burger, small bun, very messy and Good.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Not one mention of little White Castle (or Krystal in the South) steamed square burgers?

Best served by the bag, usually sometime after the bars close?

White Manna, in Hackensack, NJ.

What a slider is supposed to be. Haven't had one in over a year; I need to correct that this week.

Jerseyan's will know what I'm talking about...

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by side_shot:
they seemed a lot bigger in the 70s when i was a kid lol but still good yummy

Ahh, Skips Burgers and curly-cue fries, when I was a kid we used to stop there on the way home from a day at Salisbury Beach (back when it had an amusement park and the wooden roller coaster). To this day when I order curley-que fries, I think of Skips. A couple years ago when home visiting we drove over to Skips - good memories. Thanks

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Family restaurant in Elkin, NC called Generations. They have a Filet/Ribeye burger that is out of this world.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post