SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Great news...

And now that that is settled...maybe she can be on Team Trump!!

quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Probably why Sidney Powell is not officially on the President's legal team.

quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Trump pardons LtGen Flynn

https://justthenews.com/govern...nal-security-adviser

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Kook:

It remains to be seen if they get away with it.

I don't think they will. I think Trump is going to win this and we're going to see four years of devastation visited upon the deep state and the democrat party.

I pray you're right.

And although I'm not a conspiracy kind of guy, but when it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.... Fuck the puppetmaster ChiComs!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Trump is

Flying like a Eagle

Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'
Into the future
Into the future
I wanna fly like an eagle
To the sea
Fly like an eagle
Let my spirit carry me
I want to fly like an eagle
'Till I'm free
Oh, Lord, through the revolution
Feed the babies
Who don't have enough to eat
Shoe the children
With no shoes on their feet
House the people
Livin' in the street
Oh, oh, there's a solution
To the sea
Fly like an eagle
Let my spirit carry me
'Till I'm free
Fly through the revolution
Into the future
Into the future
Into the future…

Steve Miller band

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
No longer the country we grew up in

https://www.newsmax.com/politi...utm_campaign=newsmax

The Wilmington, Delaware computer repair store owner, who allegedly handed over information stored on a laptop supposedly owned by Hunter Biden to a lawyer representing Rudy Giuliani, has closed up shop

The store gained attention after a New York Post article detailed how the laptop made its way from the repair shop to Giuliani, who is President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, weeks before the presidential election.

The Post story alleged that Joe Biden held a meeting with an executive from Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company that employed his son, Hunter Biden, while he was vice president. The story also claimed that there were incriminating photos of Hunter Biden on the hard drive.

The newspaper reports that 10 days after the election, a sign on the store’s door said it had closed. A neighbor told the News Journal that the owner left town.

The shop owner’s attorney, Brian Della Rocca, said Mac Isaac shut the store down after he received death threats. He did not say where his client was located and noted he doesn’t expect his client to become involved in any sort of lawsuit or investigation. He did confirm that his office had spoken with Wilmington FBI agents and with Delaware's Assistant United States Attorney Leslie Wolf.

"I've been in touch with federal law enforcement, yes," Della Rocca said.

Posts: 19575 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
I see President Trump as LTCOL Hal Moore at Ia Drang. He called in the “broken arrow” and the law suits are the incoming air strikes. I hope that they are as effective.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
I see President Trump as LTCOL Hal Moore at Ia Drang. He called in the “broken arrow” and the law suits are the incoming air strikes. I hope that they are as effective....

Yep.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...710087674#2710087674

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Kook:...

I think this year is/was a year of extreme, treasonous subversion of America and attack upon us and our institutions by China through their puppets in the democrat party. These puppets committed treason against us.

It remains to be seen if they get away with it.

I don't think they will. I think Trump is going to win this and we're going to see four years of devastation visited upon the deep state and the democrat party.

From your keyboard, to God's inbox.

AMEN!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Great post Mr. Kook, I think you have summed up the situation perfectly.

It explains why they Dems had to cheat to "win" the election.
I say that because I think most critical-thinkers in this country understand what has happened.
Not everyone is Dem-level stupid.

Here's hoping the rule of law comes to bear eventually, and that President Trump gets his well deserved 2nd term.

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
I see President Trump as LTCOL Hal Moore at Ia Drang. He called in the “broken arrow” and the law suits are the incoming air strikes. I hope that they are as effective....

Yep.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...710087674#2710087674

Great minds think alike, or something. Teaches me to go to work and not keep up with SF...

Regardless of jib-jabbing, I’m ready to fix bayonets and charge the hill to defend the Republic and the Constitution. All enemies, foreign and domestic...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
I have a sense there are people on this forum who will be disappointed when the President prevails.

I don't think so. I think there are people with little hope, but deep down they want to be wrong.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Expedited Review granted for Lin Wood’s Georgia Lawsuit.
Link to Lawsuit.

Twitter, 11th Circuit granted my Emergency Motion for Expedited Review of lawsuit challenging validity of GA election procedure.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
From what I can see, Kamala Harris has not resigned from her senate seat.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Better to link to Parler postings than Twatter: https://parler.com/post/270cc1...42cdb5c045171356e166

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

That is deliciously significant. Not gonna hop onto that next lilly pad, it might just sink.
Smile

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Bellwether Counties really missed the mark.
Only 3 of the 17 counties went for Biden in 2020.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

That is deliciously significant. Not gonna hop onto that next lilly pad, it might just sink.
Smile

Too bad. I’d be delighted if the dust shook out, President Trump was victorious, that nasty skank was out of a job, and she was no longer one of my senators.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I think Obama resigned his seat the morning of the inauguration.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Sidney Powell files lawsuit in Georgia.

KRAKEN RELEASED! Attorney Sidney Powell Files 104 Page BOMBSHELL COMPLAINT of Massive Fraud in Georgia Election

“ As explained and demonstrated in the accompanying redacted
declaration of a former electronic intelligence analyst under 305th Military Intelligence with experience gathering SAM missile system electronic intelligence, the Dominion software was accessed by agents acting on behalf of China and Iran in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent US general election in 2020.

This Declaration further includes a copy of the patent records for Dominion Systems in which Eric Coomer is listed as the first of the inventors of Dominion Voting Systems.”

“ Additionally, incontrovertible evidence Board of Elections records
demonstrates that at least 96,600 absentee ballots were requested and counted but were never recorded as being returned to county election boards by the voter.”

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
Giving thanks. Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8346 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post