SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
He'll last just long enough for him to enjoy the title, get lifetime 'former' benefits, USSS protection for him and his family and a small out of the way presidential 'library'...in his basement.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
They couldn't oust him within a month of his "inauguration". The optics of that would be so bad as to reveal the truth to even the dullest of observers.

That's what an actual coup looks like, as opposed to a bunch of yahoos mugging for pictures in the Capitol.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
“ It will probably start with a White House staffer "testing positive" for Covid. From there, they can further hide sleepy by saying he is in 'quarantine,' but saying "he is fit as a fiddle and still carrying out his duties as president; we just can't show you." Then, he will "test positive" for Covid, and then have kamala invoke the 25th Amendment. “

Biden got his second dose of Pfizer in January. It’s doubtful that he’ll “contract Covid.” As the Dims are all for socialize medicine ending the pandemic.
https://abc7news.com/joe-biden...ovid-19-gets/9561849

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just goes to show you. Even if you can’t pull even 1% support from your own party during the primaries. You to can still be president.

Bunch of dumb assholes! Even they hated her, but look where she is.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
If not Covid, then Norovirus (which is apparently going around), or something else.

Point being, he was always just a placeholder. The dems always intended for kamala to be president. They are propping up sleepy just long enough to make it look legitimate. One way or the other, they will remove sleepy, and it will NOT be announced as dementia or Alzheimer's (or whatever it is he really has).

The dems can never admit the truth, that they pushed him forward and for all this time, lied about his inability to fulfil the duties of president.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
It's all about Kamala Harris. Ole Uncle Joe was just the way in. 2yrs, that's all he needs to last for a potential 10yr run of Harris, the first (yadda yadda, all that). From San Francisco to the White House, a Far Left dream, to be sure... an authoritarian, far-left, not our friend, to say the least, politically speaking.

That's the end game, in this short term, I'm pretty sure... she's waiting out ole Joe, and then it's all Harris.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You never know what might happen. Spiro did not last long and Kamala has skeletons in her closet. Jill Biden is taking a bigger role as well.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:

He'll last just long enough for him to enjoy the title, get lifetime 'former' benefits, USSS protection for him and his family and a small out of the way presidential 'library'...in his basement.
His presidential library will have two books, and he hasn't even colored in them yet.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
not trying to feed the fire, but

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ongress-in-february/

Jen Psaki Walks Back Planned Joe Biden Speech to Congress in February

White House press secretary Jen Psaki pushed back on the idea that President Joe Biden would deliver an address to Congress in February, despite the president himself previewing the timing of the speech.

“Next month, in my first appearance before a joint session of Congress, I will lay out my Build Back Better recovery plan,” Biden read from prepared remarks on January 14 in a speech to the nation about fighting the coronavirus pandemic.

Typically an American president delivers his first address to Congress in February after the presidential election. Former President Donald Trump’s first address to Congress took place on February 28, 2017.

Asked by reporters about the timing of Biden’s speech, Psaki denied that the date had ever been set for February.

“We don’t know where the Feb. 23rd date came from,” she replied. “It’s a great mystery. I’ve not Nancy Drew’d that one out today, but it was never planned to be in February and we don’t have a date for a joint session at this point.”

Psaki said the “inaccurate date” of Feb. 23 “created some confusion” in the media about the speech.

“Obviously the president looks forward to speaking to a joint session,” she said. “We just don’t have a date yet for when that will be and obviously that will look different because of COVID.”

and

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...lity-during-n2584844

During a town hall with CNN on Tuesday night, President Joe Biden blatantly lied about when the COVID-19 vaccine was created. According to the president, the vaccine for the Wuhan coronavirus was not yet available when his administration took over on Jan. 20.

"The biggest thing is when you and I talked last, we talked about it's one thing to have the vaccine – which we didn't have when we came into office – but a vaccinator," Biden said. How do you get the vaccine into someone's arm?"

This is a downright lie. Biden himself got the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine in December. He received the second dose a little more than a week before being inaugurated. Harris received the first dose of the Moderna vaccine in December. One month later she received her second dose. The kicker is they both did these on television.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
He’s a DemocRAT and a liar. I expect nothing less from that piece of shit.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
She always has been and always will be a cheap whore. No matter what you give her for a title, doesn’t change who and what she is.

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Let's remember why Biden dropped out of the Presidential race the first time he ran back in the 80's. He plagiarized and told lies about his achievements and qualifications like he was spinning a yarn. Joe Biden is an immoral, facile, contemptible man.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Well now we know where all those white supremacist are coming from.

Biden: Former Military, Police Fueling ‘Growth of White Supremacy’ Groups

Biden said, “I got involved in politics, to begin with because of civil rights and opposition to white supremacist, the Ku Klux Klan and the most dangerous people on America continue to exist. That is the greatest threat of terror in America, domestic terror. So I would make sure my Justice Department and the Civil Rights Division is focused heavily on those very folks. I would make sure we focus on how to deal with the rise of white supremacy. You see what’s happening the studies that are beginning to be done, maybe at your university as well, about the impact of former military, former police officers on the growth of white supremacy in some of these groups.”

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
China Joe is paying forward the lack of support from .mil and cops in his campaign.

He didn’t have a single endorsement. But, it’s no surprise. He told you who he was during the election.

#madeinchina

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So the local news is on, covering their new favorite person - the President who is not Trump.

As I walk by I progress through the following stages:

1) Bemusement - as he reminds me of every person I've known being challenged with cognitive decline, and apparently he was "elected" in a free & fair election

2) Sadness - because he reminds me of people close to me going through cognitive decline

3) Confusion - because the topic being discussed is how the great savior of our nation has extended the moratorium on foreclosures.

I'm confused because January's unemployment rate was down to 6.3% - so at what point do we tell folks they've got to put on their big boy pants and work through their financial issues? 6.0%? 5.0%?

Posts: 247 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Biden said, “I got involved in politics, to begin with because of civil rights and opposition to white supremacist

Say what?!?! I'm sure every single leftist believes this nonsense without question.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
"The biggest thing is when you and I talked last, we talked about it's one thing to have the vaccine – which we didn't have when we came into office – but a vaccinator," Biden said. How do you get the vaccine into someone's arm?"

I'm thinking slo Joe is referring to when the press declared him president, and they created that stupid "Office of the President Elect". Was the vaccine out then? I don't think it was, and he's incapable of differentiating between pres elect, and him being actually inaugurated... Sad, really. Yet there he sit's in the oval. Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
He should be known as Joke Biden.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
"Where The Hell Are We?" - Biden's CNN Townhall Disaster Ignored By Mainstream Media

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...red-mainstream-media

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
That townhall was absurd. And that quote by Biden that he wakes up every morning and says, "where the hell are we?" was the only honest thing he said the whole night.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post