SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Holy shit, now Xiden has become a villain in a GI Joe movie.

Private security company?

His private army looks familiar.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
I don't know how true this is, but my wife forwarded me a video of national guardsmen turning their backs on Biden as his motorcade drove through.

https://www.newswars.com/repor...-on-biden-motorcade/

Tony.

Amazing that entire groups are facing one way and other groups are facing the other way, to a man. Unless you believe that they grouped them all together by pro- or anti-Biden tendencies, I’d say their facings were dedicated by security postures.

Posts: 3336 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dwill104:

...I’d say their facings were dedicated by security postures.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
So in his first day, Biden issues an executive order banning drilling and exploration in ANWR. Like Alaska's economy didn't suck enough already. So how is this not a conflict of interest given his son's involvement in Burisma?

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
And we're off to a great start. First day on the job. Fucken asshole just couldn't wait to start undoing President Trump's accomplishments.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Was about to post the same. I have unsubscribed form the WH newsletter

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^. Is that the actual letter? Somebody did not proofread very well as one of the three dates shows 2020.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fucken asshole just couldn't wait to start undoing President Trump's accomplishments.

You can't say he isn't keeping his campaign promise.

Posts: 27957 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Trump should have taken Ted Cruz's advice and made this an official treaty that Senate had to ratify. Even if just to take away China Joe's virtue signaling moment.

quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
And we're off to a great start. First day on the job. Fucken asshole just couldn't wait to start undoing President Trump's accomplishments.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:

Other than bills signed into law and judical appointments, imagine that 100% of Trumps presidency will be rescinded.

Posts: 23454 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
What I want to know is where's my $1400?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
-10% for the big guy

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

Pierre Delecto now says “yeah we aren’t doing that”

Roll Eyes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news...republican-moderates

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

Buddy in GA says his D friends are bitching that they are not getting the $2000 Buyden promised LOL

Posts: 23454 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
Sleepy Joe's handlers also had him sign an Executive Order yesterday pushing the transgender agenda. I'm sure this bodes well for women's sports, among other things.

Link to entire article by the Heritage Foundation about the EO:

In his inaugural address, President Joe Biden stressed he wants to be the president of all Americans—left and right—and bring healing and unity to the nation. Actions speak louder than words. And on his very first day in office, Biden signed a radically divisive executive order mandating the transgender agenda.

Here’s what it says:

“Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports.”

“People should be able to access health care and secure a roof over their heads without being subjected to sex discrimination.”

And here’s what it means:

Boys who identify as girls must be allowed to compete in the girls’ athletic competitions, men who identify as women must be allowed in women-only spaces, healthcare plans must pay for gender-transition procedures, and doctors and hospitals must perform them.

Sounds unifying, right?

In reality, it spells the end of girls’ and women’s sports as we know them. And, of course, no child should be told the lie that they’re “trapped in the wrong body,” and adults should not pump them full of puberty-blocking drugs and cross-sex hormones.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We should replace men's and women's sports with XX and XY sports - that would be a little bit harder for "progressives" to redefine.

Posts: 995 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
health clinics for the pronoun generation(s). my wife just read something about obiden wants his administration to administer covid vaccines?

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Already got my first email from the GOP begging for money.

Roll Eyes

I told them to kindly go have sex with themselves and after their betrayal of Donald Trump, they’d never get one thin dime from me again.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
In reality, it spells the end of girls’ and women’s sports as we know them.

Errrr, is this how Uncah Joe is going to resolve the whole Title IX/gender-based spending on college sports thing? Just confuse the issue to the point that people (he hopes) stop complaining?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
the Bastard in Thief is going to set us back about 100 years in progress

I wonder if he even knows what he's signing, or if they had to ram a stick up his ass to get him upright for the photo op with all the executive orders

we must be the only country in the world that has a whore as second in command

Posts: 53181 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post