SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Biden: I’m not making this up.

Inner voice: I’ve gotta make this up.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Sleepy Joe now urging the Republicans to do what he wants

https://nypost.com/2020/09/20/...eat-before-election/

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Well, Biden just gave a speech where he said it's estimated that 200 million people have died from the china lung since he finished his talk...been nice knowing you guys Smile

https://mobile.twitter.com/TVN.../1307754830950215680

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
"...who know deep down what is right for the country and consistent with the Constitution as I stand here in the Constitution Center. Not just what’s best for their party"

The 'do as I say not as I do' party.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
OK, so if we're always supposed to wait "for the next President" before voting on judicial nominations, how soon does that start? Within two months of a Presidential election? Ten? Two years, so that the people can reconsider which Senator they'll send to DC to vote on the nomination?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
mbinky, I'm just adding this for convenience:

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^ Jesus, that's terrifying. I'm starting to think the Wuhan wiped out the dinosaurs too.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Man, the Dems must be terrified every time demented Joe opens his mouth. Ha ha ha.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Sad part is, there's people out there who believe all the shit he spews.

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
... I'm starting to think the Wuhan wiped out the dinosaurs too.

Well, I am sure 200 million more of his brain cells died during that speech.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'am sure 200 million of My brain cells died during that speech.

" it's estimated that 200 million people have died"

How about a fact check on that media? ......Crickets chirping

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:
quote:

I'am sure 200 million of My brain cells died during that speech.

" it's estimated that 200 million people have died"

How about a fact check on that media? ......Crickets chirping

Illustrates perfectly how biased the media is. Just 20 years ago the media would have crucified him and the Dems for what is being said and done. Now look at this mess and crickets or interference is all we get from the 'watchdogs'.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
What an idiot. He truly is slow Joe

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I swear his commercials are attempting to win an academy award for pandering.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
This was good Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden makes another gaffe by saying 200 MILLION Americans - or two thirds of the US population - have died of COVID-19 instead of almost 200,000

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...s-died-COVID-19.html

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
A sad dry-drunk in the throws of dementia...
This is all the Democrats have to offer for POTUS?

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Trump has his issues, Biden/Harris, I don’t see them prevailing.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
What an idiot. He truly is slow Joe

I dunno if “slow” is really the right word. It seems more like he is hauling buns in reverse.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CAN’T MAKE THIS UP: Twitter Locks TV Host Steve Malzberg’s Account After Linking to Video of Groper Biden for “Violation of Child Sexual Exploitation Policy”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...exploitation-policy/

Steve Malzberg reported on RT TV that he was banned by Twitter. The reason is shocking. Malzberg shares:

They locked my account, @SteveMTalk, because it violated their ‘Child Sexual Exploitation Policy’? What, I asked aloud. All I did was post a link to this, now keep your eyes on Biden. (shows video)

Get the idea? Now this is eitherinnocent grandfather affection, or it’s child sexual exploitation as Twitter says it is. So Twitter has decided to protect Joe Biden by not letting you see that video on Twitter by calling it “Child Sexual Exploitation”. Really? Wow.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post