SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
if you thought John McCain was a first class shit, you were right

John McCain:

The latest attacks on the FBI and Department of Justice serve no American interests – no party’s, no president’s, only Putin’s.

Whenever someone is caught it never serves their interest. Funny how his first concern is the party. But he's wrong because it serves the public's interest.

McCain was involved in the delivery of the dossier. McCain seems to have some self interest in deflecting attention as it would seem that Putin's involvement was in helping produce the dossier.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Nunes is on Special Report right now. He really is a hero in all of this.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
I keep hearing about the forthcoming IG Report. What is that about?

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
DoJ IG was tasked over a year ago to do an investigation

here is the letter. note it is from Jan 2017

This tasking may have been expanded.

It was this IG investigation that discovered the texts between Strzok and Page.

The DEMs at first (Jan 2017) liked this investigation. They thought it would show Comey to have acted improperly to cost Clinton the election.

They don' like it much now.

Parts of the investigation are coming out to the committees. Full report generally scheduled for May 2018 or thereabouts.

Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TSE:
quote:
quote:

John McCain:

The latest attacks on the FBI and Department of Justice serve no American interests – no party’s, no president’s, only Putin’s.

Whenever someone is caught it never serves their interest. Funny how his first concern is the party. But he's wrong because it serves the public's interest.

McCain was involved in the delivery of the dossier. McCain seems to have some self interest in deflecting attention as it would seem that Putin's involvement was in helping produce the dossier.

I have to wonder if McCain actually said this, or did someone with access to his social media accounts wrote this. Didn’t he go back to Arizona to die? In the last couple of years of his life, Muhammad Ali was making the most profound of statements about events that were occurring, but whenever you saw him out in public, he as a drooling vegetable and the lights were on but nobody was home. I have to wonder if this isn’t the case with McCain.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: President Trump vaults to 49% approval rating.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic...l-rating-voters.html

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8952 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

John McCain:

Can we say Keating 5 Boys and girls?

McLame was only censured for 'bad judgement' (no shit) but in financial circles including among gov't auditors that I knew personally, they considered it a skate.

So of course he wants secrets, dark corners, cobwebs, whispers and deals; that's what keeps the checks coming and that's what America wants, or at least is what's good for it, or at least the way it has always been done or at least in McL's increasingly fevered imagination.

God bless my Main Man DJT.

Posts: 6392 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I think McCain is jealous that Trump achieved the presidency and he did not.McCain will die a bitter man.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
McCain's contempt and raw hatred of President Trump is pretty obvious. He doesn't bother to hide it.

Unfortunately I have a very close family member who has the same attitude. Impossible to even have a dialog.

posted Hide Post
Sad thing about all this is that part of our government was trying to emulate the Soviet NKVD, the Bulgarian Section 6(9?), and the Nazi RSHA, among others.

That's not supposed to happen.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
You are mistaken Comrad jehzsa, it is the eeveeel Trump that is really all of those things!

You need more programming. I recommend 5 extra hours of CNN a day.

posted Hide Post
Let me put this bluntly.

There are two ways of nullifying an individual. Either by personal/professional emasculation or physical disappearance.

To pursue those objectives required irrefutable evidence beyond any reasonable doubt. No ifs, no buts.

What these wanna-be overlord bitches have done is to defer to their petty, selfish instincts.

That is a big difference.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jehzsa:
What these wanna-be overlord bitches have done is to defer to their petty, selfish instincts.

Indeed.

As I watch this depressing travesty unfold, I’m reminded of what the science fiction magazine editor John W. Campbell is attributed to have said about H.G. Wells’ The Invisible Man story:
“It is not power which corrupts, but immunity.”

I have often thought about that observation and how true it is, but never so much as recently.

There are exceptions to that truth, but not many. The lowest beat police officer has tremendous power in many ways—not least because of the gun he carries—but most of them do not have immunity for their actions and that usually prevents their becoming corrupt. Corruption is very likely to develop and grow from some degree of power and a large degree of immunity. What we’re seeing now is how a group of people got away with so much for so long that they no longer believed that they could be held accountable for anything they chose to do.

This is truly a grave national crisis we’re observing, and for the sake of the Nation and the future of all of its citizens, we must all do what we can to crush the corruption it represents.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
What we’re seeing now is how a group of people got away with so much for so long that they no longer believed that they could be held accountable for anything they chose to do.

This is truly a grave national crisis we’re observing, and for the sake of the Nation and the future of all of its citizens, we must all do what we can to crush the corruption it represents.

Absolutely. This has been the disgusting truth since way back in Arkansas. The Clintons and their ilk getting away with so much and so arrogantly laughing it off. The endless lies exposed and the worst part is so many willing to look the other way.

As a human being I have never been able to look the other way. I have lost friends because of it. I have lost family because of it. I have owned up to my mistakes when doing so would certainly be detrimental to me. It's not that I'm in any way "noble". It's simply that right is right and wrong is wrong. For me the act of ignoring wrong behavior is in it's heart pure evil. It constantly astounds me how these notions have seemingly become quaint and laughable.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Report This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
I think McCain is jealous that Trump achieved the presidency and he did not.McCain will die a bitter man.

I think McCain ran in 08 to ensure a bamy victory. All part of the big plan.

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SR025:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

I think McCain ran in 08 to ensure a bamy victory. All part of the big plan.

Well that's quite preposterous, but ok.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:

John McCain:

The brain cancer runs deep with this one.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
If I understand the enablers and apologists correctly is that such activities are the new standard.

A modern day version of "nothing to see here". Not that it was wrong or incorrect in its conception and execution but rather a slightly different twist in the US political spectrum. Just three-dimensional chess.

Please.

posted Hide Post
Sara Carter was on Hannity last night & reported that her sources put this initial document at 10% of total which will be coming out in all.

Here's hoping that all involved will reap the gain from which they sowed. Mad

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1936 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Report This Post