SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun....
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun.... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ishootsometimes:
You are ok with a person that sexually assaults females on the Supreme Court. I am not ok with that.
Partner, you are clueless.

Clue

less

Posts: 107593 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
You are ok with a person that sexually assaults females on the Supreme Court. I am not ok with that.

So you're guilty until proven innocent type of person eh?

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:

There is a bridge missing it's troll somewhere Roll Eyes

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
And Me Jones. I think it is relevant that you might have a daughter that was raped by this animal. Who are you protecting? Are you out of your mind?

Posts: 126 | Registered: January 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trolling, trolling, trolling... Testify or STFU.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
You guys have wives a daughter right.

I'm certain there's a point in there, somewhere, but I'm failing to find it. Perhaps you could explain?

quote:
Wives and daughters.

Nope. Still not getting it.

quote:

Ah, so that's your point.

I doubt anybody here is "ok with a person who sexually assaults" anybody on the Supreme Court. That is not the problem, here. The problem here is an accusation has been made for which there's no evidence, and the individual making the accusation is playing hard-to-get with the Senate, so they can try to access the veracity of her claim.

quote:
I think it is relevant that you might have a daughter that was raped by this animal.

Kavanaugh has not been accused of raping anybody. He's been accused of, at worst, groping somebody.

quote:
Are you out of your mind?

Somebody here is. I don't think it's him.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Troll alert.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I can't tolerate halfwits

Posts: 107593 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
And Me Jones. I think it is relevant that you might have a daughter that was raped by this animal. Who are you protecting? Are you out of your mind?
And there ya go, clueless.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
He never raped anybody, you are accusing him of it, hope you have an accuser and proof of such, otherwise you are sounding like the hens on the view.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I can't tolerate halfwits

That might be an overly generous observation Wink

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

What the fuck are you talking about?

Tell us how it all went down. Really, please do.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:

I am protecting the Constitution, you idiot. I am protecting my daughters. You are the exact definition of a low information voter.

I am a real big fan of innocent until proven guilty. I get that you are not, because your political masters tell you what to do.

Oh, I am completely good with people like you thinking I am out of my mind.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey troll, watch this. This ain't our first rodeo.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZURHD5BU1o8

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
quote:

Are you related to Ford?

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Recognize that Chairman Grassley, and Leader McConnell have no margin here. Every move has to be made with the confidence that it will not alienate a single Senator. One wrong move means disaster. Those Senators are getting worked over, too, big time.

The God Damned Commies are playing for all the marbles. This has been expected since Nov. 8, 2016.

This is the reality.
They cannot afford to lose the weakest of Republicans. Susan Collins seems to be the key.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Good grief...someone just nominated themselves for the 2018 Troll & Moron Award. Roll Eyes

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
TXJIM That was not at all informative.

Posts: 126 | Registered: January 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Recognize that Chairman Grassley, and Leader McConnell have no margin here. Every move has to be made with the confidence that it will not alienate a single Senator. One wrong move means disaster. Those Senators are getting worked over, too, big time.

The God Damned Commies are playing for all the marbles. This has been expected since Nov. 8, 2016.

This is the reality.
They cannot afford to lose the weakest of Republicans. Susan Collins seems to be the key.

Indeed, which is why I'm willing to give some leeway to Grassley here. Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday hardly makes any difference because in the end, Kavanaugh will be on the supreme Court either way. But if he dismisses this woman completely without some considerations (though she deserves absolutely zero IMO), he may not only anger RINOs like Collins, but a majority of women in general.

Still, I hope today's deadline is it. Because right now we're being led around like a dog on a leash.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:

Are you OK with compeling the defendent to testify before the accuser?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post