SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We lost a daughter
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We lost a daughter Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss, condolences to you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm so very sorry for your loss and continued troubles. My thoughts and prayers are with you all!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry to read this. I will pray for you and your family, what a tough thing for you all to endure.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and Prayers to you and your family...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry. Thoughts and prayers with you and you family.

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Letranites87
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

GeorgiaCarry.Org member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 83 | Location: SE Georgia | Registered: May 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Olfuzzy, I am very sorry to read this, and I hope that you can find grace and peace soon. I pray for your daughter, family and you.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

HK Ag

Posts: 3502 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. My wife has a childhood friend who moved away from our area years ago who has Huntington's...We made a special side trip on our vacation just to see her...

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
May God's love expressed through friendships like these comfort you now and always. Thank you for sharing your pain and your progress.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
My God, I can’t fathom your pain. So very sorry. Prayers sent

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
My prayers, olfuzzy, for your two grand daughters and your entire family. So sad, so very sad.

God rest your daughter.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
My thoughts are with you and your loved ones. I hope that peace can be found.

Having some experience with Huntington's, I too am hopeful for treatment in the near future.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine your pain & loss. Please accept my condolences and a wish that eventually you & the family find peace in memories of her in happier times.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
So very sorry for your loss, praying for your family.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family on the way.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry olfuzzy. I pray for you and may you remember all the wonderful memories of your daughter.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received, and sent. I'm sorry for the loss.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
As others have said, I am sorry for your loss.

I pray that you will be comforted at this time of great sorrow and that a cure for such a hideous disease is found.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Prayers said and sent.

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers sent to all of you.

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post