SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We lost a daughter
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We lost a daughter Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to read of your loss.

Condolences and prayers sent.

Posts: 330 | Location: Go West! | Registered: May 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I am very very sorry for your loss.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Olfuzzy I am so sorry for you loss and having to endure the effects of this horrible disease on your family. Prayers will be said for you and your family.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry. Condolences and prayers sent.

Posts: 4501 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I have visited this thread multiple times hoping to say something to relieve your sorrow a little. I really have nothing but the words of Christ: Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

If you have faith in that, perhaps comfort can come sooner rather than later. So sorry for your loss.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry.
My prayers for your wife, both granddaughters, and your whole family.
My heart goes out to you.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I cannot imagine the depth of your loss.
My condolences.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16093 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry your daughter had to go through that, and your family, and you. I am sorry, sir.

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss. I'm saying a prayer for peace and strength for your whole family, and a good diagnosis down the road for her daughters.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2106 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
I admire your strength and courage to share this with us. I can only imagine how devastated you feel. I saw one of my best friends go through the same with his eldest daughter but her battle was with kidney disease. She did not make it as far as your girl. She was only 23.

Outliving our kids is not natural. It is not supposed to happen this way. Hold tight to your granddaughters. Cherish the good memories. Keep their mother's memory alive everyday. My prayers are with you in this difficult time.

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Cant imagine.

I hope you and your family can find some peace

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry.

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 4058 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I am truly sorry to read of the passing of your daughter, and also how the pain and suffering associated with this disease has impacted your wife, your daughter, and you.

There is no way I can comprehend what you are dealing with, but I will pray God will bless you greatly in your time of need as only He can.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
My deep condolences and prayers sent.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
While it hurt, I’ve been beating myself up for it not hurting more than it did
Please don't. You, like many people in such circumstances, have subconsciously braced yourself for this. And you're undoubtedly keeping it together for the sake of others.

God rest her soul. My condolences to you and your family.

Posts: 5756 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
olfuzzy and family - mrs tac and me are pierced through the heart with this tragedy, and can do nothing except to tell you that we're thinking about you all. We lost our son at a very young age, so we have only the faintest idea what it must be like for you and your family.

tac and mrs tac

Posts: 11324 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
You and your daughters will have my prayers sir. God bless.

Posts: 11388 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for your loss.
Very difficult when my wife passed last year.
Can't imagine the pain of losing a child.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post