SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please clean up your Photobucket stuff, lest the "You've exceeded your Photobucket bandwidth" graphic becomes the official flag of SIGforum
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Please clean up your Photobucket stuff, lest the "You've exceeded your Photobucket bandwidth" graphic becomes the official flag of SIGforum Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Testing avatar.

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Report This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Test

Posts: 10751 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Report This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
Test. Decided to use imgur instead of Photobucket

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
Anybody have a method to mass-delete my PB pics? Will they become little "x"'s if I close my PB account, or do I have to search out each one?

I agree they're a distraction and a mess, and want the most efficient way to kill them all.

I didn't find a way to mass delete stuff in "my bucket" but if you have saved stuff off into albums, click on the album and then on the right hand side of the page, lower down, there is a "delete album" button.

Thanks. I don't use the albums, and couldn't find a way to close my account on PB's website. I don't have that many pics there, just a few dozen, and I could try deleting them.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Report This Post
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
Done. Hopefully Imgur will work out.

J

Rak Chazak Amats

Posts: 5282 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Report This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Giving imgur a try

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3600 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Please clean up your Photobucket stuff

Thank you.

Posts: 27957 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Might be a goid idea if you can get past all the adds to download any photos on your account that you want and may not have on your devices. It would not surprise me if photo bucket started holding your pictures ransom or closed shop all together.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Report This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Done

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Report This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks. I don't use the albums, and couldn't find a way to close my account on PB's website. I don't have that many pics there, just a few dozen, and I could try deleting them.

Go to "your account" and at the far right of the tabs, there is a tab that will have a "delete account" option in it.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Report This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
Avatar removed test until switch.

Eta success

Posts: 3569 | Registered: February 25, 2010Report This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Belwolf:
Done

again!

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Report This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Done?

Posts: 11165 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Report This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:

Go to "your account" and at the far right of the tabs, there is a tab that will have a "delete account" option in it.

Can't find "your account" anywhere. Where does it show up for you?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ArtieS:

OK, found it when I clicked on the head silhouette (my girlfriend's suggestion). We'll see if it's deleted, I'll have to go through the Cat Thread this afternoon to verify. Cool

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Picture of RonJon
posted Hide Post
testing my avatar

Posts: 128 | Location: Mn | Registered: October 17, 2007Report This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
I can't delete the photobucket URL from my profile. I delete it, and select No Avatar, and it keeps coming back. Confused

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Done. New avatar installed.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12GA:
I can't delete the photobucket URL from my profile. I delete it, and select No Avatar, and it keeps coming back. Confused

Me, too. I tried using Imgur and it says the link is not available.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Report This Post