SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please clean up your Photobucket stuff, lest the "You've exceeded your Photobucket bandwidth" graphic becomes the official flag of SIGforum
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Please clean up your Photobucket stuff, lest the "You've exceeded your Photobucket bandwidth" graphic becomes the official flag of SIGforum Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Trying.

Well, at least I got mine deleted. Now I'll see if I can host it somewhere else.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39287 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by enidpd804:
quote:
Originally posted by 12GA:
I can't delete the photobucket URL from my profile. I delete it, and select No Avatar, and it keeps coming back. Confused

Me, too. I tried using Imgur and it says the link is not available.

Same here. Confused

Posts: 2589 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Report This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
This is a surefire way to kill a business. Those clowns running puke bucket will just love when revenue skydives into the toilet. Gotta love unintended consequences when idiots are running the show.

Posts: 6705 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Report This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
I can't delete the photobucket URL from my profile. I delete it, and select No Avatar, and it keeps coming back. Confused

Same here. Confused

You have to select "No Avatar" and then press the "Select this one" button right above it for the change to apply.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15277 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Same here. Confused

You have to select "No Avatar" and then press the "Select this one" button right above it for the change to apply.

That seemed to do the trick - thanks!

Posts: 2589 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my Photofuckit pics is still on Pg 294 of the Cat Thread, after I deleted my account. I'll assume it takes some time to take effect, and check again tomorrow.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: newtoSig765,

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9379 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Report This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:

Go to "your account" and at the far right of the tabs, there is a tab that will have a "delete account" option in it.

Can't find "your account" anywhere. Where does it show up for you?

I have deleted and can't get back but when logged in it was at the ribbon at the top on the right by my non existent profile picture. If you can't find it there you can find it from edit my profile

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12935 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Report This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
I have updated my box photos in the SIG Box thread in the Gallery. I wish others would do the same. That thread is a disaster, but only the photo owners can fix it.

Flickr seems to work well once you get the hang of it. Use the correct "BBCode" link, however, and just insert that in your post. No other steps are necessary.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
...it was at the ribbon at the top on the right by my non existent profile picture...

Got it, Artie, thanks! I deleted my account, at least one pic is still posted, I'll check again tomorrow to see if it deleted.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9379 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Report This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
Test!

Posts: 671 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Report This Post
On a Wing
and a Prayer
Picture of Pilken
posted Hide Post
My ISP used to allow space for hosting, they stopped that a few years back and I never updated then. I have mine hosted on imgur now.

this is a test

-------------------------
“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
- Dr. Seuss

Posts: 2624 | Location: FINALLY just outside of Chicagoland | Registered: April 24, 2003Report This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1566 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Testing....

Didn't see this thread until just now. I chose the baby pic because the older I get the more I resemble one.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Done.
Thanks to those that mentioned a PictureTrail. It was easy to set up and I appreciate the information.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6065 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Report This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
I deleted my avatar here.
Went to photobucket and deleted account, but it says it will take 48 hours to delete.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7214 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post

Edit: Yep.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
tried "NO AVATAR" but couldn't make it work so I had to do this for now. Stupid photo bucket.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38249 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
Test

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Report This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
tried "NO AVATAR" but couldn't make it work so I had to do this for now. Stupid photo bucket.

After you select "No Avatar" you need to then select "Select this one" right above it.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15277 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
Switched from PB to Imgr.

Testing. OK?

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Report This Post