SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Caption this with the last text message you received
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caption this with the last text message you received Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
"I'm pulling the contract and will be sending you an email"

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Potato soup it is!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
I'm not joking...

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Pls check your voicemail. Thx.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Hell ya, those are sweet!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
SSOOOIIIEEE.....SSOOIIEEEE Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Happy New Year. You doing ok? Plants okay?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
"By the way, if you wear an 11, and need to borrow some snow ski boots and skis, I have you covered"

Posts: 7455 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Have an old phone have no idea what u sent

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Brass Pounder
Picture of roustabout
posted Hide Post
Better go set the drips and thermostats on low.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 1017 | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hot Fuzz
Picture of Turbo216
posted Hide Post
First try. Eat it

Hater of fun since 2001!

Posts: 587 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Super important

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
No, she will pop corn in the microwave!

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Bandit
posted Hide Post
We can split a box if there's something good and just add an item, or if you want something different I'll just take bean burritos

Posts: 4334 | Location: Erie, Pa, USA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
I’m here and eating!

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
Is this still a good way to contact you?

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Lol I just finished season 2 a couple hours ago!

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
And the same to you!

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8103 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Do you want me to wash your jeans or wait?

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post