SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Well played Jay. You win the day!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
What a great smoke. I still think these are better than the 50th anniversary. I try to save them for special occasions but i made the mistake of keeping one where i can see it every time I open the humidor. The rest are buried.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the two band club...LOL!

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Nice sticks today guys, nice to see Jeff back up on the horse hope your surgery has gone well.

I'm having this My Father LE from 2015. While watching some college baseball.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
I've heard good things about the Reina. How was it?

The flavors were fantastic. I got a sweet latte flavor with some pepper. Turned to a stronger coffee flavor in the second third and stayed there for the rest of the smoke.

The build construction left me wanting. I never got more than about a 3/4 inch of ash before it fell. Near the very end, the wrapper cracked open and ended my day with it.

I've got 2 more which is a good thing, because I loved the flavor and want to give it another shot. I just hope the construction isn't the same...

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Posts: 2339 | Registered: January 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
The Ronin Cigar Cafe' is officially open for the season.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Ronin that's not the set up I'd expect for two band baller such as yourself.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Café is members only. High society and all.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Single band only for us low-lifes tonight.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
I am enjoying a Juan Lopez #2 on my sunny deck. It has been about 3 months. Oh,

how I missed my cuban cigars. Big Grin

JL#2 are my go-to--very underrated cigar.

Of course I love RASS and HdM Epi #2 as well.

Posts: 597 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:

Well played, indeed!

Posts: 597 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
So i have the opportunity to get a Tat broadleaf sampler, 1 each of the 10 blends for 108, yay or nay?

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Picks up a 50 pack sampler free m mikes cigars including a new lighter and colibri cutter

In addition I bought two ten packs of Kentucky Fired cigars which are my new favorite cigar, excellent taste with the smoke dried tobacco binder.

The sampler includes:

Punch Rare Corojo Magnum 5 1/4 x 54
Romeo y Julieta Reserve Toro 6 x 54
Macanudo Inspirado Black Toro 5 3/4 x 52
Punch Seleccion Suprema Robusto 5 1/2 x 50
Partagas Black Label Clasico 5 1/4 x 54

Posts: 23454 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jay, if you have not had them or know which vitola you like then grab them. That is the cheapest price I have seen them in my quick search. They are a good stick and at $10.80 each a good price point.

My choice this evening

posted Hide Post
Damn phone!!

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Nice pepper blast on the first puff. Very earthy and cedary so far.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I went ahead and ordered the sampler. Can't resist the broadleaf. How are you liking the La tache? I like the churchhill much better and looking at them side by side the wrappers are very different shades.

posted Hide Post
I didn't have last year's so I can't compare. It started out with a pepper blast. While the pepper is still there, it has subsided. I'm not getting any flavor that I can pick out other than tobacco. This reminds me of the CLE Cuarenta in a lot of ways.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I have 2 Churchill and a bunch of la tache. Smoked them back to back. The la tache is missing something. A decent smoke but not anything special.

This Bolivar is a monte clone. Very similar tastes and aroma. A bit more pepper and cedar. Not as smooth.