SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes there is quite a bit of difference in colors. In all honesty, besides the pepper, it is quite bland. For the price of this stick, I have had much better.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Jay $108 is a deal.

Ronin the box arrived I feel bad you sent a second one. I'll hit up up when you are unsuspecting. How much age is on the R&J. Lonsdale is my favorite vitola, and when R&J are on they as good as any cuban.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
Jay $108 is a deal.

Ronin the box arrived I feel bad you sent a second one. I'll hit up up when you are unsuspecting. How much age is on the R&J. Lonsdale is my favorite vitola, and when R&J are on they as good as any cuban.

I'm glad that they arrived this time. So here is the deal on the R&J (I'm glad you asked or I would have forgotten to tell you). They were recommended to me by Jeff Yarchin.

My understanding is that the R&J Cazadores is the strongest cuban cigar currently in production and is the closest thing to old school Cubans today. They are not smokable until they have 5 years on them. These had 6 when I bought them last year, and are close to 7 years now.

Enjoy, and congrats again on the new job!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Is that what this is? Im not sure where i got it from and it arrived with the foot messed up like so. Was wondering if i should clip the foot a little or just fire it up as is.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Jay,

That is from the bundle I sent you in August (with the Monte #2 and the Year of the Monkey) I promise the foot did not look like that when I sent it to you. (and yes, it is the same stick I described to Gator)

I need to do a better job of packaging. Sorry about that.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
It wasnt smashed or damaged during shipping. Box looked good. I think the texas heat got to it.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Tatuesday.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jaywendland1981,

posted Hide Post
Roma Craft Neanderthal this evening. After an extremely shitty day at work I needed a strong stick. This is helping quite nicely!

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Anyone want to split or go in on a box of Davidoff CHEF edition from 2015 blend?

They come in a 10 count box and are $33/stick.

I love them, but not enoght to buy a whole box on my own.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I won a powerball in a cigar group.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Sweet jay, so how many players in the powerball? AND does every one in the group sends you cigars correct? I was in a powerball group with 15 guys it was a fiver of premium cigars. After 5 or 6 months I got out and the next month my number hit by the new guy. I was so pissed.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Not familiar with the Powerball concept?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
The one I was in was 15 guys last power ball drawing of the month, the power ball is the winning number. Everyone sends the winner 5 cigars.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Time for some broadleaf.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
26 slots (26 possible powerball numbers) cost is X per slot. In this case it was 3$ a spot or 5$ for 2. I bought 4 so 10$ for 5 smokes and the ashtray. I see high dollar cuban PBs like a box of BHK52s where its 30$ a spot. I only play when its cheap. So you pick your number 1-26 or numbers. If one of your numbers is the winning PB # for the night you win.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
FYI more Tatuaje seconds hit newhavanacigars they are broadleaf, I am 99% sure they are monster pudgy Frank's at 5 5/8"x49 for $8.

I know you ordered the Tatuaje sampler but I these are a good deal I figured it would post it up.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I gotta cut myself off. My humidors are full and the Mrs got 2 tickets to the Texas cigar festival in april. Our 2 tickets will get me another 100 smokes and that night everything is 25% off. I plan on buying another Humidor and a box of padron #50s. At the very least. I have about 600$ stashed away for that night.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Yeah I'm supposed to be on a buying freeze but I just bought some Tatuaje Negociant

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Serious got some of these in this morning. I got the last 5 pack.