SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What guns do you plan to buy this year?
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What guns do you plan to buy this year? Login/Join 
Picture of tenmm
posted Hide Post
A Henry Original in .44-40, for my 44th birthday.

Posts: 760 | Location: Alaska | Registered: December 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P210 (WANT.BAD). We'll see if the budget allows. The wifey likes to travel to Maui to see the grand kids on a regular basis. It's probably better to keep the family intact but damnBig Grin

Posts: 7553 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
CZ Accushadow 2
Colt Python - New
Maybe another AR pistol
Keltec PMR-30
Keltec or Ruger Carbine

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ragnar
posted Hide Post
Sig 365XL
Ruger 57
Mossburg 590A1 with wood furniture
CZ SP-01 Phantom

For god’s sake don’t tell my wife.

Live every day as if it is your last, for one day you’re sure to be right

Posts: 752 | Location: Historic Southpark, Dayton Ohio | Registered: October 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve in PA
posted Hide Post
Wife wants her own Glock 26.....instead of always shooting mine!

For me, my list;

Lever action .44 Magnum - have to decide Henry or Marlin

Ruger PC Carbine

Ruger 10/22

Steve
"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Posts: 3437 | Location: Northeast PA | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
None, unfortunately. I'm on a debt free journey.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
well, tomorrow I am buying an unfired S&W Model 28-2 Highway Patrolman 6" barrel, with box, papers and tools. Hadn't intended to, but sometimes, stuff just happens.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
Will only buy if I can find in good used condition at the right price. Otherwise, I'll just wait. My list seems to change throughout the year anyway.

Older Smith 586 4" or maybe a 6" Silhouette
Marlin lever gun in .357
Dan Wesson 1911 in 9mm

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Well just picked up a Steyr M9-a1 and with Talon grips it just feels awesome and a FN 9c, Both feel great and can't wait to shoot them.

Posts: 2306 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
None, unfortunately. I'm on a debt free journey.
That feels better than any gun ever will. I got there a few months ago.

Posts: 3921 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
I have a weird hankering for a Springfield M1922 MII .22Lr

Posts: 4019 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking this just might be the year I get off my butt and make a stainless or nickel Winchester 1872 or 1892 clone in .357 happen. Would be happy with a good Marlin 1894 in .357. I've been wanting one for decades, I've got some things I can sell off to fund one, and it would be one of those guns I'd actually look forward to taking to the range and spending some time with.

Due to the laws in Washington that changed this last year, I'm well-stocked on black plastic stuff for the foreseeable future. After all that scrambling, I want to pick up something that's just pure fun this year.

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
I like to vaguely plan what I'll buy, and try not to be carried away.

One thing I do that I'd recommend, is electronically set funds aside. I have checking, savings, and slush. Every week a little goes to savings, and slush. Either is there for actual emergency, but the slush one is the one I'm allowed to dip into.

I'd definitely recommend setting up a basic savings shut like this. But it also works great to keep a budget on the guns.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Beretta 92X Centurion

Maybe a Sig 365XL

Glock 17 gen 5

Glock 36

Glock 17L if I can find one

Ruger 9mm rifle

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A CZ 512, possibly in 22 mag.

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P365 SAS
P228 KC 1992
M&P 2.0 4" model no safety
300 wm

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Not sure....depends on what I find.

I need to grab CZ550 in 375 H&H.....been debating over that and another 375 ruger but I think the CZ is what I really want.

A Ruger LCR in 9mm is on my wish list ....and I miss having a snubbie

Mostly looking to finish off the lowers I have and get some good optics and maybe a nvg14 or thermal scope.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
I recently got hired by the government and took a pay cut. All the guns I wanted are out now. I would like an AR in 308 and a P320 when the time comes.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3865 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
after four years of saving,
should
I happen upon a 5 inch, 1911 in .45 acp.

that I can hold in my hand,
that I don't have to have shipped in from god knows where.

I might very well purchase it .

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

Keltec or Ruger Carbine

I can recommend the KT Sub2000 9mm carbine, I love mine!

I have the OD green one like this, I use Beretta 30 round magazines in it:

Posts: 33809 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post