SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What guns do you plan to buy this year?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What guns do you plan to buy this year? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
P365. Ruger Blackhawk 45LC / 45ACP Convertible.
More magazines for my Mini 14.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Glock 19 Gen5 pretty much right off the bat.
I’m on the fence about a 365.

May finallly get off my ass and get a suppressor or two.

Might also pick up another pistol upper and maybe a 300BO pistol.

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Maybe a Glock 41.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I took a 3-gun class a few weeks ago. Neither my Gray Guns tuned Sig nor my AR-15 are holding me back. However, my Remy 870 is holding me back.

I'm leaning toward getting into 3-gun and if I do I'll buy semi-auto shotgun. Probably buy a Beretta 1301 Comp Pro since it's similar to the Beretta semi-auto I occasionally use for clays.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm mainly into expanding my milsurp collection these days. Top of my list right now are a French Berthier carbine and an Italian Carcano cavalry carbine. I'd also like to find an Arisaka sniper, which will be much tougher.

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Ordering the new STI Staccato C2 as soon as they email me the order form. Hopefully tomorrow.
I keep saying I am done with rifles and suppressors but I will probably do more.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8021 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will finish my Aero M5 build. I am looking at getting a HK SP5(if the prices level out)and if they release the SP5K with threaded barrel and paddle mag I will get ones of those too.

I mat also try the new Colt Python. This may be the "accidental" buy Wink

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I keep telling myself I have more than enough for me, but I just saw agony's CZ Scorpion Micro with a can.

Now I'm kinda jonesing.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife wants to get her license to carry so I am thinking about a small 38 sp or 327 Fed Mag revolver.

She is more comfortable with revolvers than she is with autos.

I may pick up a Sig P365 as well for her.

Posts: 1069 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
I've got a few that I plan on buying.
1. HK SP5
2. Sig 320 X5 Legion
3. Sig MCX Virtus 11.5"
4. Glock 44
5. CZ Scorpion Micro
6. Sig MPX Copperhead
7. LTT Beretta Compact

I would totally accidentally buy a DWX or a new Python, if I were to walk up on one.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Definitely a 9MM: liking the FN509 MRD midsize, as it has the taller sight to cowitness with a red dot.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are a few I'm looking at, which means if I'm lucky I'll buy one.
P229 in da/sa seen a few police trades under 450
Glock 43 green
CHP 4006 don't know why but they look good to me
Glock 23C or 19C

Posts: 380 | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Possibly a P365 and a SxS trap shotgun.

Posts: 12467 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I need another safe first. I might get a P220 in 10mm. I've also been entertaining the idea of buying an abused/neglected old P226 to let it pasture in dignity with my other SIGs.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
P365 and a Ruger 10/22 for me.

Posts: 1956 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AITG:
I'm looking for something from the Czech Republic. I can't decide if I want a CZ75BD or a P10F. Or a P10C.

I'm leaning toward the 75 - I seem to have stocked up on compacts.

Have a 75BD and like it very much, even carry it concealed.

Been kinda interested in a long gun. There's the Bren, but i don't have much information on it, yet.

Have been concentrating on 9mm, but am interested in 7.62 for its impact.

There's the IWI X95 and that can be had in 9mm, but the 5.56 has appeal.

Hopefully it's far too early in the year to make up one's mind.

Anyway, starting a new job next week and it's an excuse to reward myself, but will save up for it first.

Any recommendations are appreciated Smile

ETA - DF's post reminded me; keeping an eye out for a railess P229 to put Nil grips on after a trip to Mr. Burke for DAK, a melt job, two tone finish, etc. Big Grin

yippee!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
If I see a Remington 725 SA, it's bought.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I need to sell some handguns before I start buying any more guns. I just finished building the AR target rifle I've been working on and bought an SP-1 clone last summer, so I'm pretty much done acquiring AR's for a while. That said, there are just a few things I want to pick up (not in any particular order):

1. A good .22LR bolt gun, probably a CZ.
2. A Winchester or Marlin lever gun in .45LC to go with the Colt SAA I found a few months ago.
3. A Commander-size 1911 in .45ACP (sold my DW VBob last year, still kick myself for that but I needed the money at the time).
4. A decent .22LR pistol, Ruger or Browning most likely.
5. At least one suppressor that will be used both on my newly built AR and my 6.5CM bolt gun. Maybe also a rimfire can.

Under "accidental" buys, I wouldn't object to finding a nice used P226 or 229 SAO at a good price.

Posts: 7268 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Realistically -

P365

No so much -

DW Valor V-Bob in .45
Ruger Redhawk 5" in .44

Posts: 3480 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Only one has shot to the top of my list to budget and plan for so far for a 2020 model, the new Colt Python. The tough decision will be whether to buy the 4.25" or the 6" model although I would not rule out eventually owning both! Eek

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post