SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What guns do you plan to buy this year?
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What guns do you plan to buy this year? Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Got it! And before the tyrants of Virginia clamp down and make it "only one gun per month" (something else I've found irrational: what's the point of that?) I got my Seecamp LWS32. Already cleaned and lubed. Got a new home for it, too!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
quote:
Originally posted by AITG:
I'm looking for something from the Czech Republic. I can't decide if I want a CZ75BD or a P10F. Or a P10C.

I'm leaning toward the 75 - I seem to have stocked up on compacts.

Get the 75BD. You will not be disappointed.

We stopped by the LGS a couple of weeks ago. He had a P10F and an SP-01 Phantom. The wife and I held both: there's no comparison. The SP-01 followed us home: the accuracy is amazing.

Posts: 687 | Location: Rural W. MI | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post