SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I also went to the ER recently and... (Bad News Bears pages 4, 37) (Bad Ass Family Photo page 49) (CT Scan Update page 59)
Page 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 161
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I also went to the ER recently and... (Bad News Bears pages 4, 37) (Bad Ass Family Photo page 49) (CT Scan Update page 59) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Great news LBJ. Merry Christmas!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family. And congratulations of the good news.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8103 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
awesome news Beej

and Merry Christmas...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas lbj!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
I haven't been able to keep up with the forum in recent months as often as in the past. So I took some time, and some pleasure, catching up on this thread.

lbj, I am truly happy for you and your family. So much good news. You put a smile on my face.

Merry Christmas to you and your family...and Merry Christmas to all our forum members!

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
Praise God!!!!!! Thank you for the update lbj, and Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Tom

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you are holding your own. Merry Christmas and to much happy time spent with your family.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Smile

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
I am so glad to hear the positive news. God indeed works miracles.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Lbj. It is great news to read your last update post. I look forward to wishing you a Merry Christmas next year in this very same thread. And the years to come after that.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas my friend...you are in my thoughts and my prayers...with God's will I pray to be posting "another year behind you" next Christmas...you have been blessed over the last two years and as a result, so have many on this forum...due to the blessings for you by the creator that knows the number of the hairs on our head. It goes without saying you have been in a "struggle" (that word is so lacking in it's meaning with what you have dealt with since your diagnosis. My prayer is the you will continue, not only surprising US with your life, but will continue having a fantastic relationship with those grand kiddos and their parents.
...so it will be clear of seeing God's blessing in your lives...May God bless you LBJ and your family and future...I'm looking for your good news where your illness is diminished...I pray for another good surprise and another year...
God Bless You!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Yes, prayer does work, I'll keep on and glad you had a good report Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm No Quitter
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas LBJ and Family .

I don't post much lately but try to check in when I can. I am so Happy for you and the Family for the blessings you have received and yes for those yet to come.
Thank you for your friendship and may you continue to see God's Blessings each and everyday.
Most Sincerely,
Donna

Posts: 4083 | Location: Lauderdale , Mississippi | Registered: June 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
LBJ those who believe are blessed.

Posts: 1955 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone.

In today's world, it would seem most folks are not looking for nor believe in miracles, signs and wonders.

I used to be that way as well, but I see them now, even ask for them.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I have been thinking about any changes in me since last August.
It seems to me I have in several ways but then that certain doubt creeps in and I wonder if I am misjudging myself.

I asked my wife and daughters about this and they say I have changed for the better.
But then I was left wondering if they were just trying to be polite.

So now I am back to where I started, and trusting my own judgement regarding myself.
I should know enough to trust myself each and every time as long as I am being objective.

Recently, someone keyed the Great Escape, everything is down to bare metal.
Normally, I would be walking around hurling a non stop slew of F bombs upon such discovery.
Yes, what was done to the car really bothers me.

Yet here I was thinking what a miserable existence someone must have to damage cars in such a fashion.
I feel bad for the perp, it is easy to see they are pretty damaged themselves.
I actually even prayed that their life will get better.

Well, so... that seems like quite a change in me and I was at first thinking that the lesson I learned here was forgiveness.

With a few days time perspective and some more thought, the over riding lesson here was different that the first.
It's concrete proof right in front of me that I have changed for the better something very basic in my nature, and I feel good about that.

Of course I don't feel all that great about the $1200 bill for all the damage.
But hey, I did change for the better, and that's more important anyway.

Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
But about that twelve hundred dollars again...

Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that, LBJ. Where was the Escape at when it happened?

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is an amazing personal accomplishment. I know how hard it is to make that change.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post