SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I also went to the ER recently and... (Bad News Bears pages 4, 37) (Bad Ass Family Photo page 49) (CT Scan Update page 59)
Page 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 161
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I also went to the ER recently and... (Bad News Bears pages 4, 37) (Bad Ass Family Photo page 49) (CT Scan Update page 59) Login/Join 
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Tom, you and your family are in my prayers.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Praying for LBJ and family here as well.

Dtech spoke for a lot of us just now.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Here's to you lbj. Prayers and good thoughts for you and yours.

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Prayers for Tom.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Positive thoughts to lbj, hang in there.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Continued prayers for you brother.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
This thread has been pretty inspirational for me, prayers and good thoughts your way.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Prayers for Tom, Robbie, and the entire Wigley family.

Hang in there LBJ, you've got thousands of invisible friends rooting for you!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
You are a man to be respected, Tom Wigley.

My best wishes and strongest prayers go out to you.

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Good thoughts to Tom and his family. I’ve been part of this battle too often. Be well, and be at peace

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
You're in my prayers LBJ.

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Just saw Robbie's update- heartfelt prayers, Tom!

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
LBJ you are in our hearts and prayers!!

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for Tom and family.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Well wishes sent your way, sir.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1050 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for you and your family.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LBJ praying for you and your family. Looking forward to seeing you back on the forum healthier and more invigorated than ever.

Prayers inbound.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robbiedog
posted Hide Post
I saw Tom over the last few days. He asked me to update everyone on this board with his medical goings-on. I read him all the replies to my post from last week, along with the name, and he was very appreciative! He told me, "tell them everything", so here goes:
Tom had a heart attack at home a couple weeks ago. Evidently he had several, and pretty much ignored them until he face-planted into a table. This knocked his front teeth a bit, but that's nothing serious. He had a pacemaker installed and was home 2 days later. Two days after coming home his breathing became labored, and he was taken back to the hospital. Initially they thought Pneumonia, but that was later changed to Influenza. He was placed in a medically induced coma, was put on a ventilator and spent a few days in Cardiac ICU. He was finally take off the ventilator (he has stories to tell about this) and was placed in a private room. Meanwhile, his remaining kidney failed, and he's on dialysis. That's about when I got there. He seemed to be doing better for a day and a half, typical Tom. Then last night after dialysis he developed a very sharp pain in his right lower abdomen, which radiated to his back. It was VERY painful, I'd give it an 11 on a 1-10 scale. It's very hard to watch someone you love go thru that, though obviously harder on him. The pain was constant, with stabbing pains now and then. We got a stronger pain med and he got a CT and an ultrasound this afternoon early. I haven't heard the results yet. His daughter reports that he's better, not in as much pain. I had to leave to go back to my own home, so I'm not there now. I did ask his pastor to come by and see him, as Tom was pretty distressed this morning. His pastor is a cool guy, his name is Dieter, and he brought his own father, and they prayed with Tom.
So that's about it for now. Tom has charged me now with telling y'all what's going on. Please keep him in your thoughts. He's a tough guy, but this is pretty rough. I've no idea when he can get back on his computer, but it won't be anytime soon. When I hear more I'll post it.

Posts: 136 | Location: East Texas | Registered: December 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
God bless LBJ. Prayers sent and we will see you back here soon.

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update Robbie. Prayer sent to LBJ and his family.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1891 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post