SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
If more adults in Kenosha came out to protect their town from violent, lawless commie anarchists, perhaps kids don't have to.

That's right. The same people telling us not to take any action, and to hide under the table and wait to be saved from ourselves are still at it.

+/- 20% of Civil War soldiers were younger than 18. The youngest US soldier in WWII was 12.

Some people would rather talk the talk, while others are willing to walk.

My maternal grandfather lied about his age and enlisted to fight in WWII at the age of 16.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
looking at several videos, as Kyle was initially running
- someone hit him in the head from behind
- I think someone pushed him from behind and caused him to fall
- a large man kicked at his head
- he got hit w a skateboard and that attacker may have tried to grab the rifle
- then Grosskreutz is there w a pistol

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The media is going to have a field day with the militia angle.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Talk about controlling the narrative. I have read the entire thread on the events in Kenosha. What follows is the "reporting" from WGN. I wonder whether CNN wrote the script. Here is an excerpt:

KENOSHA, Wis. — A 17-year-old police admirer was arrested Wednesday in the killing of two people gunned down during a third night of protests in Kenosha over the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

Kyle Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was taken into custody in Illinois on suspicion of first-degree intentional homicide. Antioch is about 15 miles from Kenosha.

Two people were shot to death Tuesday night in an attack carried out by a young white man who was caught on cellphone video opening fire in the middle of the street with a semi-automatic rifle.

“I just killed somebody,” the gunman could be heard saying at one point during the rampage that erupted just before midnight.

In the wake of the killings, Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers authorized 500 members of the National Guard to support local law enforcement around Kenosha, doubling the number of troops sent in. The governor’s office said he is working with other states to bring in additional National Guard troops and law officers. Authorities also announced a 7 p.m. curfew.

“A senseless tragedy like this cannot happen again,” the governor, a Democrat, said in a statement. “I again ask those who choose to exercise their First Amendment rights please do so peacefully and safely, as so many did last night. I also ask the individuals who are not there to exercise those rights to please stay home and let local first responders, law enforcement and members of the Wisconsin National Guard do their jobs.”

One victim was shot in the head and the other in the chest, Sheriff David Beth told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. A third person suffered gunshot wounds not believed to be life-threatening.

“We were all chanting ‘Black lives matter’ at the gas station and then we heard, boom, boom, and I told my friend, ‘That’s not fireworks,’” 19-year-old protester Devin Scott told the Chicago Tribune. “And then this guy with this huge gun runs by us in the middle of the street and people are yelling, ‘He shot someone! He shot someone!’ And everyone is trying to fight the guy, chasing him and then he started shooting again.”

Scott said he cradled a lifeless victim in his arms, and a woman started performing CPR, but “I don’t think he made it.”

According to witness accounts and video footage, police apparently let the young man responsible for the shootings walk past them with a rifle over his shoulder as members of the crowd were yelling for him to be arrested because he had shot people.

Rittenhouse, identified in court papers as a lifeguard at a YMCA in Lindenhurst, Illinois, was assigned a public defender in Illinois for a hearing Friday on handing him over to Wisconsin authorities. The public defender’s office had no comment.

Much of Rittenhouse’s Facebook page is devoted to praising law enforcement, with references to Blue Lives Matter, a movement that supports police. He also can be seen holding an assault rifle.

Other photographs include those of badges of various law enforcement agencies, including the Chicago Police Department. All of the badges have a black line across them — something police officers do with black tape or other material whenever an officer is killed in the line of duty.

In a photograph posted by his mother, he is wearing what appears to be a blue law enforcement uniform as well as the kind of brimmed hat that state troopers wear.

LINK; https://wgntv.com/news/teen-su...antioch-sources-say/

I watched everything going on last night on social media because there were NO network or even local Chicago or Milwaukee news crews covering Kenosha last night.
I would go back to SigForum for consolidated info and video feeds.
I stayed up all night watching video and reports from the shooting scenes. After all the reports that were out by 6am it was impossible to NOT conclude that the "kid" that did the shooting was protecting himself and justifiably protected himself from Grave bodily harm or death.
Tonight I watch the local news and want to throw up at there accounting and reporting of what I witnessed. They completely ignore all the facts and give ZERO effort to avoid throwing the "kid" under the bus. NO mention that the protesters were armed and committing felonies, Only that the people protecting property were dangerous and out of control.
SAME narrative on ALL the local channels. They ALL completely throw out all facts and dig up interviews from leftest "street reporters" who paint the entire episode to the leftist point of view.

Posts: 4626 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
^^ I'd like to know how he found himself along with these crazies. He was earlier in the night part of a group.

I was watching the live stream last night and saw both he and the group, they weren't "crazies"...actually pretty level headed considering

Now why they would let a 17yo join them is great question along with where was his battle buddy.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Read elsewhere that GoFundMe is not allowing anyone to setup a legal defense fund for the guy. But accounts are already set for the ones shot.

That's fucked. ^

A crowd is deadly enough of a threat. A crowd pursuing an armed person is all the more so.

A crowd plus a swinging skateboard and a pistol are simply extra, extra deadly.

If he doesn't get off entirely, given what we know, it will be an extraordinary miscarriage of justice.

The pistol and skateboard ought to nearly be Get Out of Jail Free cards for Kyle, all things considered.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Antioch police chief has already put out that they are preparing for civil unrest tonight based on threats on social media. Getting closer to home....

Whomever the piece of shit that had to make that form with Kyle’s address on it public deserves to strung up and beaten. There’s no way that residence isn’t going to be hit tonight. If anyone that lives there gets harmed in anyway I hope whomever it was that publicized it realizes it’s on him/her.

Posts: 684 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
The media is now circulating a picture of Kyle .......in the front row !!!!! GASP!!!!..... at a Trump rally. It the Alt right trifecta Roll Eyes

Tied directly to Trump+Pro Police Social Media post+Part of a Militia = RACIST!

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
at this point it is a nit, but from watching video, it appears that after the guy w the skateboard tried to grab the gun and was moving away, he swung the skateboard to the right and hit Grosskreutz in the head w the skateboard

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:
The Antioch police chief has already put out that they are preparing for civil unrest tonight based on threats on social media. Getting closer to home....

Whomever the piece of shit that had to make that form with Kyle’s address on it public deserves to strung up and beaten. There’s no way that residence isn’t going to be hit tonight. If anyone that lives there gets harmed in anyway I hope whomever it was that publicized it realizes it’s on him/her.

One hopes there are enough honorable locals to stand watch over the family home. I would be there were I close.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4577 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Don Lemon of CNN is worried about the rioting:

“The rioting has to stop... it’s showing up in the polling, it’s showing up in focus groups.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh my.

Douchebag. Not worried about the chaos, damage, civility or the country just how Biden and the Democrats are polling.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Word is that it’s Philly’s turn tonight. My SWAT buddy said they were all called up and have to work through the weekend, no exceptions.

Btw, Delilahs is a strip club. Great spot to muster!!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
I'm not so sure that the guy with the new hole in his head threw a Molotov cocktail. If you look at the earlier videos, he's holding a largish plastic bag. I think that's what he threw and it look like it was on fire, but it was really just the light from the building shining through it.

I disagree. You can hear the glass clank on the pavement. The thing didn't burst because bottle glass is meant to bounce instead of shattering, and it wasn't the best throw. Looks like a lit molotov cocktail, sounds like a molotov, and the guy with the rifle responded as if it were a molotov. I'm gonna go with Occam's Razor on this one.

I’m gonna go with Occam’s Razor on this one as well.
Looks like a Molotov Cocktail to me.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I’m starting to wonder if it would be worth it to regulate commercial speech. The lies and dancing around the truth by the media is costing lives.

Posts: 9963 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
^^ I'd like to know how he found himself along with these crazies. He was earlier in the night part of a group.

I was watching the live stream last night and saw both he and the group, they weren't "crazies"...actually pretty level headed considering

Now why they would let a 17yo join them is great question along with where was his battle buddy.

I was referring to the crazy rioters. I don't know a thing about the armed group, but in the earlier video one of them was seen pulling him away from the crazed protestors. At one point he was in a group of people and at least one was watching over him. At a later point in the night he was all alone.

I don't think anyone should be bringing a 17 year old into that kind of conflict, if they do for some reason, then they should have been with him at all times.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:

I’m gonna go with Occam’s Razor on this one as well.
Looks like a Molotov Cocktail to me.

It was a soda in a clear bag Roll Eyes

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
It was a soda drinkcomet in a clear bag

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Read elsewhere that GoFundMe is not allowing anyone to setup a legal defense fund for the guy. But accounts are already set for the ones shot.

GoFundMe Nukes Kyle Rittenhouse Fundraiser, Allows BLM Rioters to Receive Over $1.3M in Bail Donations

https://nationalfile.com/gofun...3m-in-bail-donations

Posts: 772 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I just looked at twitter. There are still at this hour so many people saying the video of him running and the guy throwing the Molotov cocktail at him was AFTER he shot a BLACK guy in the head.

I’m gonna play a hunch here. The police thought that was the way it went down too and are now realizing how wrong that story is/was. I really wouldn’t be surprised if it gets dropped. I’ve watched it so many times and get fathom how they proceed.

Also, on twitter folks seems to be saying, “you can’t just shoot someone for chasing you!”

Um, hell yes I will! You aren’t chasing me to give me money. These people really need educated on self defense. More people will die if they generally believe they can mob chase someone and not get shot legally.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Referring to the screenshot that Kimber1911 posted above I was under the impression that the molotov cocktail was being thrown at the business. After actually watching the video its obvious that molotov was aimed at the fleeing Rittenhouse.

I believe this will end up in a trial, but feel strongly that he will be acquitted.

Posts: 11165 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post