SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good Christ, I've seen more well reasoned and intelligent questioning coming from a middle-schooler. This is the best the voters can do?

my thoughts exactly

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
http://thehill.com/homenews/ad...e-she-met-with-trump

quote:
Obama DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
all this stuff about Donald Trump Jr churning the water, maybe we need to think about #dropthechalupa - Alexandra Chalupa colluded on behalf of the DNC with the Ukraine government to sink Paul Manafort

http://www.politico.com/story/...rump-backfire-233446

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
http://thehill.com/homenews/ad...e-she-met-with-trump
quote:
Obama DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team
O what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to steal the Presidential election

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
A new Trump vs CNN video on this page, based on Braveheart with DJT as William Wallace. No way to embed just the video.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/re...s/?ref=page_internal

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Trump Records His 23rd New Stock Market High - Market Up 17% Since Election.

Yesterday the US Stock Market set another all time high!

The Dow Jones Industrial Average recorded its 23rd all time high of 2017 yesterday closing at 21,532. There have been a total of 120 days where the markets have closed since President Trump’s inauguration on January 20th. The ‘DOW’ has closed at all time highs 23 of those days for nearly 20% or one-fifth of the days the market has been open. The market is up 9% since the inauguration.

Since the election on November 8th the DOW has closed at record highs an amazing 40 times! Nearly one-fourth or 24% of the 168 days the markets have closed have been record highs since the November 8th election. The market is up 17% since the election!

Americans are benefitting greatly in their 401k’s from the recent change in Administrations.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.co...t-17-since-election/

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
One America News is reporting today that the Syrian cease fire is holding, Trump fulfills campaign promise to defeat ISIS.

Pretty darn fast I might add.... Although much like any terrorist Hydra, they are significantly diminished but not eliminated. I'll take it though.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
A new Trump vs CNN video on this page, based on Braveheart with DJT as William Wallace. No way to embed just the video.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/re...s/?ref=page_internal

Diamond and Silk, I love it.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4788 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Page 2 I don't think so when Trump is being an Alpha Male. We're gonna take raqqa the capital of isis and he's talking bad of the women folk again.

quote:
Donald Trump buddies up to ‘great president’ Emmanuel Macron and tells his wife ‘you’re in such good shape’

"Brigitte Macron was her husband’s former high school teacher"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/...ts-of-paris-by-boat/

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13400 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...9001/?#sp=show-clips

Evangelical leaders hold prayer session with Trump

Jul. 13, 2017 - 3:43 - Pastor Marks Burns on the prayer session between President Trump and evangelical leaders.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
So help me out with something. Isn't the Supreme Court supposed to be the FINAL say on shit?
If that's the case, how does some judge in Hawaii have the power to supercede what the Supreme Court has spoken on?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...an-defeat-Trump.html

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
So help me out with something. Isn't the Supreme Court supposed to be the FINAL say on shit?

Yes, as to those litigants and the issues decided.
quote:
If that's the case, how does some judge in Hawaii have the power to supercede what the Supreme Court has spoken on?

Apparently the ruling didn't address grandparents specifically:

The state of Hawaii had asked Watson to narrowly interpret a U.S. Supreme Court ruling that revived parts of Trump's March 6 executive order banning people from the six countries for 90 days.

Watson on Thursday declined to put on hold his ruling exempting grandparents and other relatives from the ban.

The U.S. Supreme Court last month let the ban on travel from the six countries go forward with a limited scope, saying it could not apply to anyone with a credible 'bona fide relationship' with a U.S. person or entity.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
since when does a third-rate judge from Hawaii think he has the authority to modify a US Supreme Court ruling

the judge needs to be hung from a lamp post as a warning to other liberals

I get it - he's a bleeding heart libtard wearing a black cape

big fucking deal

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
since when does a third-rate judge from Hawaii think he has the authority to modify a US Supreme Court ruling

the judge needs to be hung from a lamp post as a warning to other liberals

I get it - he's a bleeding heart libtard wearing a black cape

big fucking deal

Why is death the remedy of choice for those who disagree with you?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
as a deterrent and warning to others

what part of the word 'Supreme' in Supreme Court does this guy not understand?

we won the election, they lost - they need to get on board

all these self-appointed nit-pickers are whats ruining this country

time for the war to start - this country is being torn apart and it needs to stop

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Justices Thomas, Alito and Gorsuch said the following in their Supreme Court dissent:

The compromise also will invite a flood of litigation until this case is finally resolved on the merits, as parties and courts struggle to determine what exactly constitutes a “bona fide relationship,” who precisely has a “credible claim” to that relationship, and whether the claimed relationship was formed “simply to avoid §2(c)” of Executive Order No. 13780, ante , at 11, 12.

There ya' go. They knew that the interim compromise was just asking for shenanigans. They got it.

Have patience. There are 94 US District Courts with plenty of opportunities for 2,758 unelected, lifetime appointed, uninformed federal judges in those districts to make up their own foreign policy in violation of the separation of powers - until the case is decided later this year.

That is, unless they are slapped down through a new direct appeal to the US Supreme Court - something Attorney General Sessions said today he will do.

The President has always been given deference because national security and immigration policy falls within HIS constitutional authority.

The three branches of government are designed to ALWAYS be in tension. These low level federal judges have stepped out of the judicial branch's authority (Article 3) and invaded Congress' (Article 1) and the Executive's (Article 2) authority.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Shep Smith seems to be getting all excited about this new Russia bit. Turns my stomach actually, to watch him try and connect dots to show anything illegal.

he needs to go away. Pull a Kelly and go off into obscurity

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Report This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Best Trump shirt yet Cool

https://www.aafnation.com/prod...?variant=44671035146

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
That is one cool shirt. That could/would piss off a lot of lefties!!

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
That is one cool shirt. That could/would piss off a lot of lefties!!

Very cool!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post