SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
{clutching their WWHCD* bracelets}

*What would Hillary Clinton Do

The bracelets that only come in pairs and require a key to unlock.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spokane228:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
{clutching their WWHCD* bracelets}

*What would Hillary Clinton Do
The bracelets that only come in pairs and require a key to unlock.
Not if Huma is around with...scissors. Razz

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Democrats intentionally used disinformation from Russia to attack Trump, campaign aides

By Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times - Tuesday, July 11, 2017

While the mainstream news media hunts for evidence of Trump-Russia collusion, the public record shows that Democrats have willfully used Moscow disinformation to influence the presidential election against Donald Trump and attack his administration.

The disinformation came in the form of a Russian-fed dossier written by former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele. It contains a series of unverified criminal charges against Mr. Trump’s campaign aides, such as coordinating Moscow’s hacking of Democratic Party computers.
Some Democrats have widely circulated the discredited information. Mr. Steele was paid by the Democrat-funded opposition research firm Fusion GPS with money from a Hillary Clinton backer.

Fusion GPS distributed the dossier among Democrats and journalists. The information fell into the hands of the FBI, which used it in part to investigate Mr. Trump’s campaign aides.

Mr. Steele makes clear that his unproven charges came almost exclusively from sources linked to the Kremlin and Russian President Vladimir Putin. He identified his sources as “a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure,” a former “top level Russian intelligence officer active inside the Kremlin,” a “senior Kremlin official” and a “senior Russian government official.”

The same Democrats who have condemned Russia’s election interference via plying fake news and hacking email servers have quoted freely from the Steele anti-Trump memos derived from creatures of the Kremlin.

In other words, there is public evidence of significant, indirect collusion between Democrats and Russian disinformation, a Trump supporter said.

Story continues.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I hope the Democrats keep the Russia thing going right through the midterms, all the way to the next presidential election. In which Hillary runs again.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
In other words, there is public evidence of significant, indirect collusion between Democrats and Russian disinformation, a Trump supporter said.

Perhaps Trump is letting this run because the more it is in the press, the more proof that the real collusion was a disinformation campaign using fake russian claims was the result of specific planning to disrupt the government, elections and derail the congress from moving forward under trump by the democratic party and it's backers it becomes the shouting cry in 2018/2020

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:

Perhaps Trump is letting this run because the more it is in the press, the more proof that the real collusion was a disinformation campaign using fake russian claims was the result of specific planning to disrupt the government, elections and derail the congress from moving forward under trump by the democratic party and it's backers it becomes the shouting cry in 2018/2020

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

Trump is letting this run? You really think Trump wants to let this run?
I don't think so. It's all a distraction from the Trump agenda. Unfortunately, it is having the effect of making Obamacare repeal and tax reform much more difficult.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

I don't think so. It's all a distraction from the Trump agenda. Unfortunately, it is having the effect of making Obamacare repeal and tax reform much more difficult.

Every dem congress critter who can get some camera time is going to pledge to "get to the bottom" of anything Trump does for the next three years.

Meanwhile, the Republicans finally hold the White House, and the majority in the legislative & judicial branches; but they're going to bicker among themselves for three years & blow their chances of actually doing some good.

It's way past time for term limits.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

No its not. McConnell and crew are making the BarryCare repeal difficult if not impossible. And my money's on them being every bit as useless when it comes to tax reform. Heck, if nothing else, this Russian Collusion rabbit hole is distracting the public away from the utter cowardice and worthlessness of the current RINO senate, and pointing attention to the vindictive, uncooperative, and downright ugly Dem's.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Heck, if nothing else, this Russian Collusion rabbit hole is distracting the public away from the utter cowardice and worthlessness of the current RINO senate

Well, yes! And the McConnell RINO senate needs the heat turned up on them. They really don't care about getting anything important done. Their only priority is keeping their own personal gravy train going, which means re-election.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
do most of these RINO's realize that a lot of them were re-elected last time BECAUSE of Trump, and not in spite of Trump?

how do we start to hold them individually and personally accountable for their utter failures to do their jobs?

voting has demonstrated that it doesn't work

we need another tool

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
do most of these RINO's realize that a lot of them were re-elected last time BECAUSE of Trump, and not in spite of Trump?

No. If you ask McConnell, McCain, Lyndsey Graham, or Susan Collins I'm sure they would disagree with that.
It's frustrating, but really up to the people of Kentucky, Arizona, S. Carolina, and Maine.

Where's the World's Greatest Deliberative Body when it comes to personal sacrifice for country?

-rduckwor

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Trump has exceeded my expectations.

The Republican lead House and Senate have exceedingly disappointed me.

No real sign that the Republicans have the majority. Democrats are still running both House and Senate.

When are we going to have hearings on the crimes actually committed by the Democrats?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
No real sign that the Republicans have the majority. Democrats are still running both House and Senate.

When are we going to have hearings on the crimes actually committed by the Democrats?

Quoted for the truth.

There is a girl sitting in jail who was charged with mishandeling classified information for taking ONE document and giving it to someone who wasn't authorized. And we have Clinton who not only mishandled THOUSANDS or them, but had her cohorts do the exact same thing. Not only are none of them in jail, they aren't even being investigated! Even AFTER there was an admission that there was possible obstruction by the AG and the FBI director.

Trump is the ONLY one fighting, but unfortunately he is fighting a two front war. And once again the American people will get screwed.

If the Republicans don't get taxes and health care passed they are DONE.

Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
Get rid of the rinos

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

No. If you ask McConnell, McCain, Lyndsey Graham, or Susan Collins I'm sure they would disagree with that.
It's frustrating, but really up to the people of Kentucky, Arizona, S. Carolina, and Maine.

Where's the World's Greatest Deliberative Body when it comes to personal sacrifice for country?

considering the major population centers of AZ is democratic, and with the country leaning towards the republicans, if the Hildebeast were a run-away shoe-in during the election do you think those RINO's would have been re-elected?

I don't think so

the people voted for a change, because we wanted a change

they went along for the ride, and its time to hack them off at the knees for betraying us so badly over the last 7 years - especially that piece of shit McCain

every problem we have is because of these people - every single one.

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
No voter fraud eh?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...f-fraudulent-voting/

quote:

Hundreds of Colorado Voters Withdraw Registrations in Wake of Trump-ordered Probe of Fraudulent Voting

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
No voter fraud eh?

Speaking of which. If anyone runs across any contact information for this Voter Fraud Commission would you please post it.

I have some input.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Democratic Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe said there is no evidence of voter fraud in the state.

Coming from the man that unilaterally went against the Virginia Constitution to get felons to vote en masse for his buddies T. Kaine and HRC.

He needs a swift kick to the nads like no other human being.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:

The World's Greatest Deliberative Body?! Roll Eyes

I watched part of the new FBI director's hearing today and, quite frankly, I was embarrassed at some of the senators on that panel. Good Christ, I've seen more well reasoned and intelligent questioning coming from a middle-schooler. This is the best the voters can do?

And that idiot Blumenthal from Connecticut? I would take great pleasure from slapping him across the puss and telling him to STFU.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post