SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
very well known, very high up, very senior in the intelligence world,”

The 2 potential names that immediately come to mind are James Clapper (former DNI) and John Brennan (former head of CIA)

The Fox report also said that the reason that Nunes had to go to the WH was because the info could only be accessed at the source agency and a secure facility on WH grounds.

There is a full court press in the media attacking Nunes.

I so hope the Fox report is true.

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
quote:
very well known, very high up, very senior in the intelligence world,”

The 2 potential names that immediately come to mind are James Clapper (former DNI) and John Brennan (former head of CIA)

The Fox report also said that the reason that Nunes had to go to the WH was because the info could only be accessed at the source agency and a secure facility on WH grounds.

There is a full court press in the media attacking Nunes.

I so hope the Fox report is true.

Very good, long update here. Waiting for AG Sessions to do his first perp walk of obamadministration staff, and hoping many more to follow, ending with Brennan and Clapper.

https://theconservativetreehou...illance-angle-grows/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
From the Fox report above: “Opposition by some in the intelligence agencies who were very connected to the Obama and Clinton teams was strong. After Trump was elected, they decided they were going to ruin his presidency by picking them off one by one."

If true, would these individuals have committed felonies?

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
From the Fox report above: “Opposition by some in the intelligence agencies who were very connected to the Obama and Clinton teams was strong. After Trump was elected, they decided they were going to ruin his presidency by picking them off one by one."

If true, would these individuals have committed felonies?

You don't understand. No person in the government can commit a felony because there is no rule of law they need to follow. There is ample proof of this, enough proof that I do not feel the need to list any of the numerous examples.

No harm will come to anyone out of any of this.
Well maybe Trump because he is after all the ultimate outsider and he is the target of all this.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Here is a good-- intelligent, informed-- article by Sharyl Attkisson about the Russia bullcrap. I had forgotten China and the Bill Clinton campaign.

https://sharylattkisson.com/th...8Sharyl+Attkisson%29

Spicer is literally spending almost all the time of the daily briefings talking about Russia. It is bizarre, and he needs to shut it down. No more questions about Russia until the FBI completes their investigation. Period. Now... let's talk about North Korea. Or ISIS. Or tax reform.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Here is a good-- intelligent, informed-- article by Sharyl Attkisson about the Russia bullcrap. I had forgotten China and the Bill Clinton campaign.

https://sharylattkisson.com/th...8Sharyl+Attkisson%29

Spicer is literally spending almost all the time of the daily briefings talking about Russia. It is bizarre, and he needs to shut it down. No more questions about Russia until the FBI completes their investigation. Period. Now... let's talk about North Korea. Or ISIS. Or tax reform.

I never understand how or why the low hanging fruit in these matters is always left hanging.
Yes, Spicer needs to stop the badgering on this and he also should make mention of the Clinton/China affair and how about that time Obama sent his campaign team along with a trunk load of taxpayer money to Israel to influence the Israeli election against Netanyahu.

But not a peep. You want to keep the dems busy and take time away from them from mounting this ridiculous Russian offensive against Trump?

Have Sessions continue to pursue the Clinton email investigation with the the same rabid determination the dems are pursuing this Russian
bull crap.
But it seems they are resisting efforts that would have them do just that.
I see lots of defense and little offense.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Farkas must be feeling some heat.

https://spectator.org/exclusiv...ion-of-her-comments/

statement of Ms. Farkas:

“Unfortunately, a few days ago a strange video of unknown provenance popped up on the internet with a wild misinterpretation of comments I made on the air in March. The topic of the particular segment — the video was selectively cut to include only my comments out of context — was the Russia election hack/information operation and a NYT story that described Obama administration members trying to get intelligence information on the Russian hack to Congress. "

strange video ? that was her on MSNBC

"At the end of the interview I did start a new thought ‘that’s why they leaked,’ but got cut off. If I’d had time I would have explained that leaking is illegal and I would never condone it, but it seems that the people who were leaking to the New York Times might have also been concerned that the legislative branch was being left in the dark.”

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
China and the Bill Clinton campaign

Back in the 1990s, Chinese businessman Ng Lap Seng passed hundreds of thousands of dollars through an Arkansas restaurant owner, Charlie Trie, to the Democratic National Committee during the Clinton administration.

Ng Lap Seng fled the U.S. back then. But he returned in 2013 to 2015 w 4.5 million in cash.

FBI arrested Seng because he did not have a coherent explanation of the cash.

Seng has been under house arrest in NYC ever since.

His trial is coming up soon.

http://abcnews.go.com/Internat...al/story?id=33990683

Reports from foreign newspapers say that Seng's aide is in plea talks now.

The assistant to a billionaire real estate developer from Macau accused of engaging in a scheme to pay bribes to a former United Nations General Assembly president is in plea talks, his lawyer said on Tuesday.

The negotiations involving Jeff Yin, who was arrested along with billionaire Ng Lap Seng in 2015, were disclosed in a letter filed in Manhattan federal court by his attorney, who said prosecutors had extended him a plea offer.
The lawyer, Sabrina Shroff, sought to extend court deadlines so that Yin, 31, could consider the plea offer, which “is complex and involves civil tax assessments and liabilities,” according to her letter.

The plea talks come ahead of a jury trial scheduled for May 15, in which Yin and his boss could face substantial prison time if convicted.

http://www.scmp.com/news/world...seng-negotiates-plea

I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:

statement of Ms. Farkas:

“Unfortunately, a few days ago a strange video of unknown provenance popped up on the internet with a wild misinterpretation of comments I made on the air in March. The topic of the particular segment — the video was selectively cut to include only my comments out of context — was the Russia election hack/information operation and a NYT story that described Obama administration members trying to get intelligence information on the Russian hack to Congress. "

"At the end of the interview I did start a new thought ‘that’s why they leaked,’ but got cut off. If I’d had time I would have explained that leaking is illegal and I would never condone it, but it seems that the people who were leaking to the New York Times might have also been concerned that the legislative branch was being left in the dark.”

Funny, now she's claiming she's a victim of fake news. You can't make this kind of stuff up.

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

statement of Ms. Farkas:

LMAO!

She's screwed herself and she knows it.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Not only that, release the entire unedited video.
I bet it's even worse, or better, depending on one's point of view.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:

The truth shall set you free. If there's anything missing or misleading MSNBC should release the full tapes.

This chick is awesome trying to walk this back. Next she's going to say she's a victim of the Body Snatchers and it really wasn't her on stage.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
She has crazy eyes.

Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yeah she's trying to spin her way out of it. She needs to be subpoenaed and grilled. I'd like to see her squirm in the hot seat!

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:

ETA: She clearly missed Will Rogers' excellent advice, "Never miss a good chance to shut up."

Or as Silent Cal said,

"I have noticed that nothing I never said ever did me any harm." Calvin Coolidge

Or as Will Durant said,

"Nothing is frequently a good thing to do, and always a clever thing to say."

That Will Durant quote is one of my favorite that you post.

Yes, Thank you JALLEN. I had seen (and liked) the Calvin Coolidge quote in the other thread, but I really like the Will Durant quote.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Based on the Obama Administrations spying on Trump, there must not have found anything or they would have used it.

As far as the unmasking of the names?
Whoever did this as well as order the spying figured Hillary was a shoe in and they would never face the music.

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
She has crazy eyes.

She has a crazy brain to go along with them.

As does DNC Chairman Tom Perez, who on Friday night said President Trump “didn’t win the election” and suggested his Republican Party doesn’t care about voters.

Didn't win? Who is living in the big White House at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W., Washington, DC 20041?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
If Nunes knows who the "unmasker" was, but can't get reports out of intel agencies, why isn't someone going to Dan Coats and saying "get these reports".

Coats has only been DNI 2 weeks (thanks to Schumer's overall delaying tactics), but at his level he has the juice to make things happen

I hope Coats and Pompeo (CIA) have the courage to be very aggressive, even ruthless, in stopping the intel traitors who are causing so many lies to be perpetuated.

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
If those motherfuckers could go back and pull tape to destroy Milo (or try to) I want to see this bitch get buried. If this is as bad as it looks and as bad as I think it is then after all is said and done people need to end up in jail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:

The truth shall set you free. If there's anything missing or misleading MSNBC should release the full tapes.

This chick is awesome trying to walk this back. Next she's going to say she's a victim of the Body Snatchers and it really wasn't her on stage.

They are on the same side.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post