SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
So Cathy Areu says that she has sources that confirm that the Obama WH knew about the wire tapping. Maybe someone else here has more info on this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Are...s/838199310474948608

Saw that just a few minutes ago. I get the feeling that this has enough depth for some real shit to hit the fan. I hope!

Who's Kathy Areu, for the sake of argument?

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:

I believe this is the name I heard on Watters tonight. Her source was in the Obama White House and claimed that there had been discussions about tapping, etc, and that the President was likely aware of it, at least.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_Areu

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
So legit. Good.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Report This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Some whistleblowers might be looking for a payday. If it leads to the downfall of Obama and any other America hating scumbags, I say pay them.

Posts: 5200 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I think we are about 30 days since the gloves should have come off and what this country needs is a witch hunt to weed out the Obama holdovers and traitors

they need to be hunted and locked away for ever

game time is over

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53180 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Very interesting statement from an Obama speechwriter today:

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
His DOJ sure did.
That's the same thing to me.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
That statement that Obama didn't order the wiretapping is purposefully misleading. Clintonian if you will. Of course he didn't "order" the wiretapping. No President can do that. Only a Judge can approve it. But I have no doubt Obama and his DOJ instigated it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
His DOJ sure did.

I'm sure the POTUS has no clue what the DOJ does and in no way directs their actions.

I'm sure it was just some rouge no name employee that has the power to request wire taps of the political opponent of the POTUS and his allies.

Nothing to see here.... Roll Eyes

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
His DOJ sure did.

I'm sure the POTUS has no clue what the DOJ does and in no way directs their actions.

I'm sure it was just some rouge no name employee that has the power to request wire taps of the political opponent of the POTUS and his allies.

Yup, rogue employee, a hold over from the Bushy administration. BO had nothing to do with it, no doubt.

Q

Posts: 26385 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Is it possible that even the phones in the White House are tapped, and could this be source of all the mysterious leaks to the press?

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
His DOJ sure did.

Yup, rogue employee, a hold over from the Bushy administration. BO had nothing to do with it, no doubt.

A low level employee in the Cleveland office. Obummer first became aware when he saw it on TV, just like the rest of us.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
What in the hell...

Beyond Obama, has another sitting President ever called for surveillance on a candidate, in general - much less with the FISA courts? That seems, well, crazy - especially if the allegations had no basis in reality.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Yes, it's WND, but videos don't lie. Check out our esteemed and honorable former Attorney General.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/lor...od-death-on-streets/

Posts: 20100 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Yes, it's WND, but videos don't lie. Check out our esteemed and honorable former Attorney General.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/lor...od-death-on-streets/

Astonishing words in the context of today's events. It raises a few questions given the source.

When was the video allegedly posted on the Senate Democrats' Facebook page? When did Lynch say these things/make the recording? WND can be quite sensationalizing so even if it was posted today, I've seen them post old statements while making them seem like breaking news.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I watched the video; I think WND is sensationalizing what she said. She did not call for "blood in the streets".

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
According to some reports Trump was briefed by the NSA of the wiretapping very early after the election. Also very likely that it was done before any FISA approval.

Also being reported that Trump suspected this as early as May. So why wait this long to say he just found out about it?
Sometimes you set a trap and you wait for as much and as many of your prey to enter into it before snapping it shut.

American Thinker has a good piece on this.
Link

Also Trump is furious that Sessions recused himself. This is also good news. You can be annoyed for only so long and then you get down right pissed off. That's when the gloves come off.

I'm guessing by the end of next week things are going to be vastly different.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I saw, watching Fox, a number of pro-Trump rallies. Good! Smile At one, in Berkeley, CA, there was some pushing and shoving between them and some agitators. I suppose it would be redundant or a foregone conclusion to wonder how other networks' coverage of this (if any) will be spun.

Posts: 27957 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Gee, what happened to the Jess Sessions "controversy"?

Posts: 107591 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post