SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
More news on the lighter side of Trump:

With Trump in, Kaepernick will stand for national anthem

Optimism springs up in unlikely places! Big Grin

Posts: 18067 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jehzsa:
Secretary Zinke's build...

that is awesome Smile

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
More news on the lighter side of Trump:

With Trump in, Kaepernick will stand for national anthem

Optimism springs up in unlikely places! Big Grin

one would hope that if the NFL has any sense of what is good for them long term, no one will pick him up

he's just toxic

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

one would hope that if the NFL has any sense of what is good for them long term, no one will pick him up

he's just toxic

His biggest problem is that he just isn't very good. The ONLY reason I know of him is because of his douchebaggery.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
It's obvious to even sports reporters that he's desperate and trying to indicate he won't cause any trouble if he's picked up.

Posts: 18067 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
On Zinke's first day, the Obama lead ammunition ban is gone.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...lead-ammunition-ban/

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
As a reminder, email the White House

https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

Tell them to stand by Jeff Sessions and attack the Democrat attempt to sabotage the Trump administration.

DONE!!!!

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Re Zinke: A government that is on the side of its people. Amazing.

Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
All this winning is soooo exhaustive.

The Media, the democrats, or anyone else can say what they want, but everyday is full of win.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
On Zinke's first day, the Obama lead ammunition ban is gone.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...lead-ammunition-ban/

There are so many good things that have happened as a result of the election. Rolling back the EPA is up there. But whether it’s the Department of the Interior or the ATF, the changes about firearms signals withering oppression.

Firearms regulation is a bellwether of how government sees the citizens it is supposed to serve. A government that fears an armed citizenry does not trust the people and arrogates to itself the role of parent, or worse, overlord.

This is why President Trump’s nomination for the United States Supreme Court has also been so important. A government and court that limits itself and sees the people as the source of legitimacy and power is one that will not oppress the people with laws and philosophies that curtail liberty, but more importantly, is one that recognizes the people as controlling government.

I increasingly see the Second Amendment and firearm regulation as the barometer of freedom. We on a forum like this are, in many ways, the very measure of freedom in our country. That we may defend ourselves, our nation and our liberties with a firearm sets us apart from many people in other nations.

As the onslaught of unbridled hordes corrode their way through Europe, people there have renewed clamoring for firearms only to learn that they are only cogs of states with a different agenda. May it never be so here.

We know that the effort to disarm must be resisted and we have seen President Trump’s support for freedom in his picks affecting Second Amendment issues from silencers to social security recipients. Trusting the people but making them accountable has been sorely missed for many years but it is making a come back before our eyes.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
^^^Well said sir^^^

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://hotair.com/archives/201...one-strike-in-syria/

A few interesting things in this report

Al Qaeda #2 in command killed by drone strike in Syria

The report claims the strike was a non-explosive projectile that went through the roof of the car. Video of car at bottom of the link.

Kinetic projectile by drone ? sounds odd.

President Trump has given Mattis a faster approval cycle for strikes and more authority to attack when the opportunity presents.

"President Donald Trump has signaled that he wants his defense secretary, retired Marine Gen. Jim Mattis, to have a freer hand to launch time-sensitive missions quickly, ending what U.S. officials say could be a long approval process under President Barack Obama that critics claimed stalled some missions by hours or days."

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Hell yea, give the General the commander's intent and let him decide how to carry it out. Gen. Mattis is no fool, he knows when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em (into a smoldering heap). Smile

Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Lol

"Now Trump demands an 'investigation' of Pelosi for 'lying' after photo reveals she met the Russian ambassador too - after saying she hadn't hours before"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...i-lying-Russia.html#

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3600 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
"President Donald Trump has signaled that he wants his defense secretary, retired Marine Gen. Jim Mattis, to have a freer hand to launch time-sensitive missions quickly, ending what U.S. officials say could be a long approval process under President Barack Obama that critics claimed stalled some missions by hours or days."

It's a freaking miracle we got OBL under that twatwaffle, glad to hear things are changing!

NRA Benefactor

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
Lol

"Now Trump demands an 'investigation' of Pelosi for 'lying' after photo reveals she met the Russian ambassador too - after saying she hadn't hours before"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...i-lying-Russia.html#
I guess these guys can't grasp the "internet is forever", thing. Wink
Thanks Al Gore. Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
Lol

She's funny.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
The report claims the strike was a non-explosive projectile that went through the roof of the car.
Cool, they iced him with a big-ass lawn dart.

They seem to be having trouble getting whatever is left of the psychopath out of the car. Razz

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Make Jarts Great Again Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
The report claims the strike was a non-explosive projectile that went through the roof of the car.

They seem to be having trouble getting whatever is left of the psychopath out of the car. Razz

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:

Uh-oh. Thought the libs banned those years ago. Nothing said "summer night in July" like dodging lawn darts as the sun went down and then shooting whistlers at each other from PVC pipes...(and cracking that Miller High Life just before you handed it to your uncle so you could sip off the foam... Smile. )

Maybe hadji just didn't have the training we all got in our youth? Wink