SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by italia:
Aberlour 12

Which one? I drink the non chill filtered.

Posts: 8711 | Registered: January 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Sierra Nevada Hoptimum. Weller and Craig later.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .45ACP
posted Hide Post
O'Dell's 90 Shilling and Peligriso 100% de agave tequila - añejo.

Posts: 1913 | Location: CO | Registered: March 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Brothers Fairgrounds Fall pumpkin ale

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
New Belgium Fat Tire.

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lagunitas, Wilco Tango Foxtrot. It's very nice.

Posts: 756 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Old Grand Dad 114.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Its too damn hot for any brown water, I'm trying out some Kentucky bourbon barrel ale. Not bad, im liking it.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
1792 Ridgemont Reserve

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
A coworker who works in Mexico brought this over for me as a gift.

I'm not a big tequila drinker; I don't drink it at all but I have drank it in the past.

This is the smoothest tequila I've ever tasted.

Had it in a tall shot glass, slices of lime, and flaked salt. But my first taste was without the lime and the salt and it was good enough as it is.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19663 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
^ three generations is pretty good.

---

Sazerac Rye, here tonight.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Five Star Armenian Brandy. A lot of vanilla notes.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Ze Germans have arrived. Cool

(I just picked up the first case for my stockpile.)

Ayinger has been the best of the German Marzen/Oktoberfest beers for the last several years, and I expect that trend to continue this year. However, I'll be dabbling in a few others just to make sure (Spaten, Paulaner, Hacker-Pschorr, etc.), with another couple cases of Sam Adams Octoberfest for the sake of variety. Wink

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Ze Germans have arrived. Cool

(I just picked up the first case for my stockpile.)

Ayinger has been the best of the German Marzen/Oktoberfest beers for the last several years, and I expect that trend to continue this year. However, I'll be dabbling in a few others just to make sure (Spaten, Paulaner, Hacker-Pschorr, etc.), with another couple cases of Sam Adams Octoberfest for the sake of variety. Wink

Spaten and Hacker both have fantastic Oktoberfests. If you like darks, try Spatens Optimator.

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
I can finally participate.

Some yummy French goodness:

Funny thing about this, at 8.5%, it is the weakest Belzebuth, I presume that is why it has a baby devil on it. The original is 13%

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
150 Grain homemade Apple Pie & Cinnamon 'Shine.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Some New Belgium Pumpkick

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
How is it? Have you tried Southern Tier Pumpking?

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Buffalo Trace

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post