SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CA DuckHunter:
Freyedends-

Dark & Stormy is one of my favorites too.

Sorry to hear of your situation; I'll lift a glass to better times for you!

Eric

Thanks! Things aren't that bad. Just different and weird so far.

quote:
Originally posted by badkarma56:

Giggity, things are looking up! Invite her over, man.

-BK

Haha! She's a bit young for me. But if she wants to sit in her bikini and let me take in the sights then I'm fine with that. Smile

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12437 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by akcopnfbks:
No-Li Brewhouse (Spokane, WA) Jet Star Imperial IPA. 22oz bomber. An excellent DIPA, often overlooked, but up there with any of the great Imperial/Double IPA's currently being produced.

Hmmm, I'll be I'll Spokane Mon night and I love DIPA's, No-Li is a solid brewery so I'll definitely get that if they have it.

I had a pint of Pliny on a trip to CA a couple weeks ago, on tap it lives up to the hype IMHO.

I'm sampling a Pale Ale I brewed and just kegged, cloudy and needs to carb a little more but good hop flavor and aroma.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Well it was last night...again.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
Bowmore Small Batch Single Malt Whisky

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Just bottled up the mead we made last winter. Had to try a glass for quality control. Very, very dry. Every shred of sweetness consumed by the yeast. My wife is making labels and I'll get a picture when the bottles have labels on them.

Posts: 11223 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Springbank Green 12. Cool

-BK

"If it's all the same to you, I'd really prefer to visit the range."

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Springbank Longrow Red 11 (Cabernet Sauvignon Finish). Cool

-BK

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Peat Monster from Compass Box!

[URL= ]Hmmm. Good![/URL]

Posts: 1854 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Nothing so exotic. Glenlivet 12 and some ice.

Posts: 4019 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Laphroaig 18. Cool

-BK

Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
Dunkin Donuts black
Working till midnight

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Green tea. OJ later.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
I went to a Whisky tasting with my wife tonight that was hosted by Glenfiddich. I tasted their 12, 15, 18 and 21 year old varieties. Glenfiddich 12 is one of my go to Wkiskys for bas that don't have a good selection and I've bought a couple of bottles of 18 year for myself. However this was the first I've had the 15 and 21 year varieties and they were both delicious. I think the 21 year may now be a contender for my favorite as well. I really enjoyed the extra maturation in rum casks.

I will pick up a bottle of Glenfiddich 21 soon. Tonight however I picked up the liquor store's second to last bottle of Kininvie before they sell out of it. I'm going to open it on a more special occasion though. I did pour a glass of Glenlivet 21 for myself when I got home though. It was a rough day, but a good evening. Life is good.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Deschutes Black Butte Porter for me tonight. Cool Grillin pork loin.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Traveling the last week and found an old favorite, El Tesoro tequila, their blanco. Terrific

Posts: 13260 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eamonn Wright
posted Hide Post
I just had 2 glasses of Founders KBS on draft at my local. I've only had it bottled and aged previously, and I have to say, it was phenomenal on tap. Cool

"The government is best which governs least."- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6562 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: December 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Tonight? Lagavulin 16. My favorite standard bottling Islay by a wide margin.

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Old Weller Antique 107

After some personal bias over many months to discount the hotness of 107, it's actually pretty good.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alnamvet68
posted Hide Post

I Don't Abide by Professional Throne Sniffers, Toilet Slaves, or Obsequious Servile Sycophants

Posts: 705 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post