SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Noah's Mill bourbon with a splash of cool water.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Laphroaig Càirdeas (2014). Cool

-BK

"If it's all the same to you, I'd really prefer to visit the range."

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Heavy Seas Crossbones session IPA.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Lagunita's

Hop Stoopid.

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Found some Maker's Cask Strength that has just been released. I like it better than regular Maker's and way better than 46, but not as much as the Elijah Craig Barrel Proof or Booker's, and it's pricier than either of those two and lower ABV to boot.

Not doing very well on the expensive Bourbons. Several options in the $25-$35 range I prefer, really, when I can get them. Elmer's been out of stock for pert near 6 mos. now.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Elmer T Lee has an April release and it started shipping within the last two weeks. It hasn't hit GA yet that I'm aware of yet.

I hear ya on the expensive bourbons I picked up Noah's Mill and it's pretty good but there are others I would buy before buying it again. But that's the journey of bourbon got to try them all or at least most of them

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Balvenie Caribbean Cask.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
LtCheg, I like your style. RABC Grand Cru, Lagunitas Maximus, Independence Convict Hill.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
No-Li Brewhouse (Spokane, WA) Jet Star Imperial IPA. 22oz bomber. An excellent DIPA, often overlooked, but up there with any of the great Imperial/Double IPA's currently being produced.

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Springbank 21. Cool

-BK

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I happened upon some Gosling's ginger beer in the market today. I brought home a sixer and while I have no Goslings rum, I'm pretty happy using Mount Gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) rum from Barbados. Luckily I have some bitters that I use for a nice rum punch. I've been alone and drinking dark and stormy all night. Perhaps drinking alone is not a great idea but I'm just moved out of my family house on April 2nd. I'm getting divorced and damn it I'm entitled (not like Democrat entitled, just entitled to get fucked up and wallow in my sorrow LOL). Feels like Bermuda. On a good note there was a smokeshow sun bathing on the front lawn of my apartment this morning. Smile

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Freyedends-

Dark & Stormy is one of my favorites too.

Sorry to hear of your situation; I'll lift a glass to better times for you!

Eric

Posts: 367 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I really like Sam Smiths beers

Chi Chi, get the yayo

A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
A shot of Paddy Irish whiskey, then a can of Miller Lite.

That's right children, good old fashioned boilermakers.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
LtCheg, I like your style. RABC Grand Cru, Lagunitas Maximus, Independence Convict Hill.

Thank you.

Tonight I'm drinking Glenmorangie Nectar D'Or. I also ordered 3 bottles of Glenmorangie Tusail tonight. I'm an unapologetic fan of Glenmorangie Private Edition and Tusail is this year's release. If it's as good as the last couple I'll have to build up a stockpile.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Dr Pepper

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:

...I've been alone and drinking dark and stormy all night. Perhaps drinking alone is not a great idea but I'm just moved out of my family house on April 2nd. I'm getting divorced and damn it I'm entitled...

Good for you, frayedends. Cheers, mate. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:

...On a good note there was a smokeshow sun bathing on the front lawn of my apartment this morning. Smile

Giggity, things are looking up! Invite her over, man.

-BK

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Ice, 3 parts Fresca, 1 part silver tequila, and a dash of salt. Otherwise known as a Paloma.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Cherry 7Up

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post