SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Tonight I am sipping some Appleton Estate Extra 12 Jamaican rum.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eamonn Wright
posted Hide Post
I'm not typically an IPA guy, but I grabbed a 4 pack of Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA, based on its reputation. Pretty good, not as bitter as many.

"The government is best which governs least."- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6562 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: December 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Stash IPA with pizza.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Springbank Green 12. Cool

-BK

"If it's all the same to you, I'd really prefer to visit the range."

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
Hakushu 18

What a fantastic Whisky! Initial nose is bit fruity, mostly citrus fruit with only a hint of smoke. First sip gave me a fairly intense spice on the tongue with some smoke. Add 3 drops of water, the nose opened up with more smoke while still retaining citrus fruit. Third sip really hit the spicy note and long, sweetish finish. Absolutely great.

A bit of disappointment. The bottle cap was plastic screw top, not cork. Minor gripe, but still bothers me a little.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Long Strange Tripel.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Tonight is homemade pizza night and we had a favorite Cab--NxNW out of Eugene, OR. Excellent

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Bernard Griffan Merlot 2011, Lagunitas Maximus, Left Coast Hop Juice, Bowmore Bourbon Cask Small Batch. Pacing is key.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Caol Ila (pronounced "Cull Eela") 12 year old.

Posts: 1731 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Little of the good stuff....

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Ardbeg Uigeadail. Simply outstanding.

Posts: 1731 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by akcopnfbks:
Ardbeg Uigeadail. Simply outstanding.

I agree 100%... and would make it 110% if it were mathematically possible.

Yesterday was National Beer Day. I had a Gouden Carolus Cuvee van de Keizer Blauw. Brewed only one day a year on Charles V's birthday. 11% ABV.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1601 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Springbank Longrow 18. Cool

-BK

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Canadian Club Special Reserve 9 Year Old...cheap, good

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet tea .

Posts: 4058 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of headcase
posted Hide Post
Among the things I've had in my glass tonight was the 20% No Your Fathers Rootbeer....tasty

---------------------------------
He was constantly reminded of how startlingly different a place the world was when viewed from a point only three feet to the left.

Posts: 68 | Location: Somewhere between here and there. | Registered: March 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
R&R RESERVE. but i am a cheap drunk

Posts: 1409 | Location: Greenville, Tx | Registered: January 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Springbank 17 Single Cask (Fresh Oloroso Sherry Cask). Cool

-BK

A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Laphroaig 18. Cool

-BK