New
Find
Notify
Tools

Voted Login/Join 
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Waited in line for quite a bit. Glad for the opportunity to vote early though.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Wife and I voted yesterday. About two hundred people at 4 pm. Went smoothly most wore mask but were bunched together about like normal.. Normal.....what an interesting word.

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Absentee ballot, handed in, in person. I even got a free pen for my trouble. Smile

Posts: 15029 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
I'll be voting on November 3, just like I'm supposed to. I don't see any reason for early voting ,unless you know you're going to be out of town.

Posts: 8273 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by houndawg:
I'll be voting on November 3, just like I'm supposed to. I don't see any reason for early voting ,unless you know you're going to be out of town.

I had planned to vote on Nov. 3
but our governor (democrat) decided
to limit any gathering of more than 5 people. I voted early before the new limits went into effect.
Now only one or two people can vote at a time because of new covid rules. Lines are now very long and taking hours to vote.
I believe the governor did this to make voting more difficult.

#Trump 2020

Posts: 1558 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Second day of early voting in West Orange County (Orlando). This early voting location typically has only a 5-10 minute wait in off year elections.

Today, parking lot overflowing with a 70 minute wait to vote. Radio says multiple hour wait wait in some locations in Orange County.

Posts: 990 | Location: Windermere, Florida | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Just got back.

Posts: 5620 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Submitted my absentee ballot today since I'll be out of town for election week. Who'd of thunk they'd ask me for ID just to drop it off. Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
On Friday, I Dropped my mail-in ballot in a collection box located in the lobby of Chandler’s city hall building.
This morning, I checked the county election office’s web site and saw this..... Election: 11/3/2020 - GENERAL ELECTION
10/18/2020 Your ballot was signature verified and counted.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Submitted my absentee ballot today since I'll be out of town for election week. Who'd of thunk they'd ask me for ID just to drop it off. Wink

Wow. Democrats in Tucson would be pissed if a person had to show an ID in order to cast a vote. I mean, how could all those dead Democrats
vote?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got done voting and while standing in line for a little more than x1 hour, I heard a lot of positive Trump talk and support.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I am filling out my Oregon mail in ballot right now. It's easy. R-R-R-R-R-R-R........

The un-opposed incumbent judges are a usual question. If I can't figure one out, I leave it blank. Which is usually all of them.

Money and tax issues are usually a no.

Law and order are usually a yes.

There is a bill to remove prohibitions (as I understand) that bar laws requiring campaign money disclosures. I say disclosure is needed.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wife & I voted today. 40 minutes from start to finish.

Posts: 239 | Location: San Antonio, Tx | Registered: October 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Just voted in person. Took them a few minutes to find me in the system; the wife was instant. Took maybe 15 minutes. I saw no effects of the new COVID rules the dumbass governor just decreed.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Two more Trump votes today in WI. We did in-person early voting.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I voted today in Pompano Beach, FL. Only about 40 people on line in front of me, but when I went in, there were a good 100 people behind me. Took only 30 minutes total. But I just voted the republican ballot so took me less than 5 mins to vote. They ID everyone here in Florida to vote.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Two early Trump votes in downstate Illinois today, a couple people in front of us. Our miserable Gov.JB Prickster has been playing games with Covid numbers and there rumors he wants to jack up positive cases downstate to curtail a certain big turnout south of Chicago so why take a chance and wait until election day?

We'll drop by our local polling place on election day just to make an appearance in case someone is counting heads.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ripley,

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Done.......

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
As an aside, our 60+% ‘red County’ was fairly busy with voting traffic. I just ordered another large Trump flag.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Our polling station has already cast over 11,245 ballots as of last night.

It felt good to put that check next to Donald Trump's name.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post