SIGforum
Voted

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/3530065574

October 20, 2020, 04:40 AM
chongosuerte
Voted
Count me in. Waited in line for quite a bit. Glad for the opportunity to vote early though.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones
October 20, 2020, 07:40 AM
Fla. Jim
Wife and I voted yesterday. About two hundred people at 4 pm. Went smoothly most wore mask but were bunched together about like normal.. Normal.....what an interesting word.
October 20, 2020, 09:03 AM
joel9507
Absentee ballot, handed in, in person. I even got a free pen for my trouble. Smile
October 20, 2020, 09:30 AM
houndawg
I'll be voting on November 3, just like I'm supposed to. I don't see any reason for early voting ,unless you know you're going to be out of town.
October 20, 2020, 11:48 AM
Greymann
quote:
Originally posted by houndawg:
I'll be voting on November 3, just like I'm supposed to. I don't see any reason for early voting ,unless you know you're going to be out of town.

I had planned to vote on Nov. 3
but our governor (democrat) decided
to limit any gathering of more than 5 people. I voted early before the new limits went into effect.
Now only one or two people can vote at a time because of new covid rules. Lines are now very long and taking hours to vote.
I believe the governor did this to make voting more difficult.

#Trump 2020
October 20, 2020, 12:59 PM
Second day of early voting in West Orange County (Orlando). This early voting location typically has only a 5-10 minute wait in off year elections.

Today, parking lot overflowing with a 70 minute wait to vote. Radio says multiple hour wait wait in some locations in Orange County.
October 20, 2020, 12:59 PM
maxwayne
Just got back.
October 20, 2020, 01:03 PM
stoic-one
Submitted my absentee ballot today since I'll be out of town for election week. Who'd of thunk they'd ask me for ID just to drop it off. Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/
October 20, 2020, 01:15 PM
Hunthelp
On Friday, I Dropped my mail-in ballot in a collection box located in the lobby of Chandler’s city hall building.
This morning, I checked the county election office’s web site and saw this..... Election: 11/3/2020 - GENERAL ELECTION
10/18/2020 Your ballot was signature verified and counted.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt
October 20, 2020, 01:31 PM
GWbiker
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Submitted my absentee ballot today since I'll be out of town for election week. Who'd of thunk they'd ask me for ID just to drop it off. Wink

Wow. Democrats in Tucson would be pissed if a person had to show an ID in order to cast a vote. I mean, how could all those dead Democrats
vote?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".
October 20, 2020, 01:34 PM
patw
Just got done voting and while standing in line for a little more than x1 hour, I heard a lot of positive Trump talk and support.
October 20, 2020, 02:05 PM
Hamden106
I am filling out my Oregon mail in ballot right now. It's easy. R-R-R-R-R-R-R........

The un-opposed incumbent judges are a usual question. If I can't figure one out, I leave it blank. Which is usually all of them.

Money and tax issues are usually a no.

Law and order are usually a yes.

There is a bill to remove prohibitions (as I understand) that bar laws requiring campaign money disclosures. I say disclosure is needed.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished
October 20, 2020, 03:11 PM
BigJnSA
Wife & I voted today. 40 minutes from start to finish.
October 20, 2020, 09:23 PM
flesheatingvirus
Just voted in person. Took them a few minutes to find me in the system; the wife was instant. Took maybe 15 minutes. I saw no effects of the new COVID rules the dumbass governor just decreed.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --
October 20, 2020, 09:41 PM
sourdough44
Two more Trump votes today in WI. We did in-person early voting.
October 20, 2020, 09:53 PM
jimmy123x
I voted today in Pompano Beach, FL. Only about 40 people on line in front of me, but when I went in, there were a good 100 people behind me. Took only 30 minutes total. But I just voted the republican ballot so took me less than 5 mins to vote. They ID everyone here in Florida to vote.
October 20, 2020, 10:36 PM
Ripley
Two early Trump votes in downstate Illinois today, a couple people in front of us. Our miserable Gov.JB Prickster has been playing games with Covid numbers and there rumors he wants to jack up positive cases downstate to curtail a certain big turnout south of Chicago so why take a chance and wait until election day?

We'll drop by our local polling place on election day just to make an appearance in case someone is counting heads.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ripley,

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.
October 21, 2020, 03:47 AM
sybo
Done.......
October 21, 2020, 05:55 AM
sourdough44
As an aside, our 60+% ‘red County’ was fairly busy with voting traffic. I just ordered another large Trump flag.
October 21, 2020, 08:35 AM
Shaql
Our polling station has already cast over 11,245 ballots as of last night.

It felt good to put that check next to Donald Trump's name.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.