Tools

Voted Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Done. Straight ticket this year.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Got it done this morning.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12778 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Stopped on the way home from work - done!

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6731 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My youngest son & I voted a couple days ago, he insisted we go on the time we did. I was tired and wanted a nap. Wink

When we got inside, the chap that directs traffic must've asked him if he'd ever voted before and he had not - I heard the fella sing out behind me "First time voter, coming through!" then everyone cheered for him. Was a nice touch I thought.

Wife & oldest daughter are going in to vote tomorrow. We're a conservative bunch. The returns coming in from Florida are pretty encouraging so far.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1936 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
I just confirmed that my signature was verified and my ballot was counted in Maricopa Co.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
City Hall has a drive though for voting. I dropped the Navyshooter household ballots off yesterday.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Done, straight Red.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Done last evening and texted my sister to let her know I negated her vote.

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Like just about everyone else in NJ, I voted remotely with a paper ballot.
Dropped it in the 'secure' ballot box outside the county administration building a little over two weeks ago... and am tracking it online through the State's web app.
It appeared as 'received' two days after I put it in the box.
However, I'm still waiting for it to show as 'accepted'. I guess that means the 80 year old poll worker is still deciding if the signature on my envelope matches the one they have on file... Mad

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Drove 30 mins to early voting location, was in line for 35 mins and then 30 mins back home this morning. First time voting in new county and so not sure how to gauge the number of folks who were there. It seemed pretty busy but with the 6 ft rule the line seemed longer than it really was.

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
done. straight ticket.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just checked on my mail in ballot. It was received, signature verified, and counted for the upcoming election.

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
I will be voting on 11/3. I will vote straight Republican as I have for the last 40 years. I leave nothing to chance and will stand in line if I must. I always do my duty, because if I dont I will have no right to complain.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5297 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Walked in for early voting. Took ten Minutes. Voted for Trump and every other republican. I then went gun shopping and bought a new gun to celebrate. Go Trump!!!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Voted Monday. Took less than 10 minutes. EZPZ.

Posts: 2014 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
There was finally no line outside the building today, so I got it done.

Didn't even wear a mask. They bring an election worker outside with a ballot, you fill it out, the election worker takes the ballot back inside, and puts it in the machine for you. How do I know this happened you say? A second election worker videos the first one from ballot handoff to the ballot going through the machine, the machine accepting the ballot, and shows you the video.

Posts: 10946 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Done, at the main voting center in our county, 10 minutes

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Wife voted for the first time today. She's extremely happy. Before 2016, she has always been ambivalent about politics and elections, although she tends to lean right. But, after seeing what the GDCs, the deep state swamp rats, and the NeverTrumper RINOs all tried to take the President down the last 4 years, she finally has had enough. She's crazy about President Trump almost as much as I am. And, she's telling her sister and nephew to go vote, and they will be voting for the first time, also. A lot of first time voters, and I have no doubt our side is much more motivated and enthusiastic.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Didn't even wear a mask. They bring an election worker outside with a ballot, you fill it out, the election worker takes the ballot back inside, and puts it in the machine for you. How do I know this happened you say? A second election worker videos the first one from ballot handoff to the ballot going through the machine, the machine accepting the ballot, and shows you the video.

Is that SOP or because you were not wearing a mask....

We went inside, mask on, take off for ID, sign, complete ballot, and insert into the machine ourselves.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
I went the day before yesterday. No line no wait.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post