SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stolen gun falls from inmate's body cavity during search at north Alabama jail...
Page 1 2 3 4 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Stolen gun falls from inmate's body cavity during search at north Alabama jail... Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
He's going to be really popular in the big house.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Apparently he needs someone to re-define what carrying 'chambered' actually means.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

Party's in the back.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Upon discovery of the gun he was heard exclaiming, "It's not mine! Someone else put it there".

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"This is not my ass!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Vicariously Tactical
Picture of Mike729
posted Hide Post
Never mind the gun, beware of the cavity! Eek

Posts: 1715 | Location: Tallahassee | Registered: August 22, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe he just wanted the FDE finish but was to cheap to send it off for a proper cerakote job.

Ken

Posts: 1049 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Report This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
He just wanted to shoot the shit!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
"This is not my ass!"

Cops probably planted it there.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure even Hoppes would help...

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Report This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
It can only improve a Jimenez

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
He wanted to take a shot at the Darwin award!

Posts: 2772 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Was a bear involved?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16350 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
He got some shitty weapon retention skillz.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that those planning on taking advantage when this fool bends over in the shower strap a 2x4 to themselves. Because I don't care if is a small 380, it's still a lot bigger than the loads I drop in a toilet.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5647 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

Naw, think Lincoln Tunnel.

Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
guy's gotta be a Gaylord.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
Obviously not his first time in The Pokey.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Report This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Whole new meaning to lock and load.....

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8100 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Twist:
Obviously not his first time in The Pokey.
This time he is taking precautions, entering the joint with a pre-stretched rectum.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post