SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I've only just seen that the person who first reported the 12YO girl story had a prior relationship with them, and was promoting her own cause. There is more here than just a simple lie....

Linky

Or not. Realize Daily Caller isn't the most credible source. See this a few other places. Emerging story or fiction?

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Do you ever feel like you're trapped in an episode of The Twilight Zone?

Yes, yes I do. A really bad episode.

Word on the street here is Kim Foxx is eyeballing a Senate seat.

There's a member here who has kind of a long signature line. Something about voting for lizards, and the last line is "because if you don't, the wrong lizard may get in."
Pretty much Chicago...

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8346 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like Jussie Smallet is at it again, The Black prankster.

Posts: 109 | Location: Fort Wayne, IN. | Registered: February 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Smollet's request that the case be dismissed-denied. The REAL noose tightens a bit more...

https://www.foxnews.com/entert...hicago-federal-judge

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/archives/jo...nt-handle-case-well/

Actor Jussie Smollett has filed a counterclaim in federal court against the city of Chicago, multiple police officers and two brothers, alleging a malicious prosecution caused him economic harm, “humiliation, mental anguish and extreme emotional distress.”…

Lawyers for the actor claim police sought to have Smollett prosecuted based on the Osundairo brothers’ “false, self-serving, and unreliable statements in order to close the investigation into the attack on Mr. Smollett.”

They say proceedings against Smollett were terminated “in Mr. Smollett’s favor and in a manner which indicates his innocence because all 16 counts of the criminal indictment were dismissed two and a half weeks after the indictment was filed.”

Smollett’s attorneys had attempted to have the city’s lawsuit against him dismissed, claiming that even if his police report was false he couldn’t have known it would result in such an expensive investigation. But a judge disagreed and refused to dismiss the case. “The natural, ordinary and reasonable consequence of a police report like this one — a racist, homophobic physical assault in which masked attackers invoked the President of the United States’ official campaign slogan — is an intensive, sprawling investigation like the one that took place,” Judge Virginia Kendall said.

Meanwhile, State’s Attorney Kim Foxx, who is still under investigation for her apparent bungling of the case against Smollett, announced she was running for reelection yesterday. Her announcement video included an admission that she hadn’t handled the case well

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This guy's arrogance is on a whole other level.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Juicy decided to double down on stupid. It never turns out well for them.

Kimmy Foxxxx found out a Senate Seat is not in her future, so she's running for reelection for the State's Attorney. I don't see it working out for her.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8346 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Snowflakes, er...students at Syracuse Universtity are having a cow over alleged RACIST graffiti left in some of the dorms. So far SU police, NY State Police, and - I shit you not - the FBI have not found the perp(s).

The local paper has posted many articles about this, here's the most recent:

Read the demands made by Syracuse University students protesting racist incidents, campus culture

Updated 12:25 PM;Today 12:23 PM

SYRACUSE, N. Y. -- Syracuse University students in the #NotAgainSU sit-in protesting recent racists incidents on campus created a list of demands for change at SU.

Chancellor Kent Syverud signed the list of student demands on Wednesday.

Students began to speak out after a series of incidents over the last two weeks, beginning with racist graffiti discovered in a bathroom stall of a residence hall.

The university also posted a signed memorandum. The chancellor also signed an agreement with representatives from the international student community.

The demands
Here are the demands the students made:

#NotAgainSU, a Black student led movement, believes transparency from the administration is necessary. The safety of students on this campus – specifically the safety of underrepresented and underserved students – is paramount. #NotAgainSU stands in solidarity with all groups and communities that identify with and for the movement. These are our demands to the Syracuse University Administration. They are followed by expansions for further clarity:

Short-Term Demands:

1. Different punishments for different levels of involvement, including expulsion, for every student involved with the hate crimes committed in Day Hall, and any other incidents of racism that have occurred since, that are found to violate the student code of conduct...

Complete (& long) article here:

https://www.syracuse.com/syrac...-campus-culture.html

==================================

Article about the FBI:

https://www.syracuse.com/syrac...cuse-university.html

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
..."expulsion, for every student involved with the hate crimes committed in Day Hall

even if they are black."

I can support that.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
quote:
..."expulsion, for every student involved with the hate crimes committed in Day Hall

even if they are black."

I can support that.

If recent history in such cases is any indicator, they most assuredly are.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
His point about news venues not only properly investigating from the the start with impartiality is why so many people in the country (if not the world) are suckered in to these bullshit narratives. If the news won’t entertain the possibility of a hoax, it MUST be real. And leaving original stories uncorrected after a hoax is uncovered is tantamount to lying, i.e.- fake news. If one can do an internet search and find an original story, it validates the story.

Smollet has backed himself too deeply into a corner to claw his way out at this point. If he had simply admitted the truth early on, he’d be hated by honest people but he’d likely have another well paying job in a dishonest, tolerant business.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
a Smollett update

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...-twitter_dailymailus

A judge has ordered Google to turn over a year's worth of Jussie Smollett's emails, private messages, photographs and location data to a special prosecutor who is looking into why prosecutors abruptly dismissed criminal charges against the actor.

On Wednesday, the Chicago Tribune reported that it had obtained two search warrants submitted by special prosecutor Dan Webb and signed off by Cook County Judge Michael Toomin last month.

Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx's office filed and quickly dropped 16 counts of disorderly conduct against Smollett for allegedly staging a January 2019 attack in downtown Chicago and lying about it to police.

Toomin appointed Webb months later and the warrants offer the first public hints about what he has been investigating.

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
As much as I hate that guy. ALL of his Google information is being given to government. It's not right. It covers well before/after his scam. Complete overreach, no citizen should have their personal life dissected like that. You guys have no idea what Google knows about you, I can promise you, no matter how sweeky clean you are, you don't want someone so deep in your life, quite literally in your thoughts like that. This type of information should only pulled on the worst of the worst, and only to save lives.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I LOL'd since he probably lived on those apps and they can trace his life to the finest detail in near real time.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
As much as I hate that guy. ALL of his Google information is being given to government. It's not right. It covers well before/after his scam. Complete overreach, no citizen should have their personal life dissected like that. You guys have no idea what Google knows about you, I can promise you, no matter how sweeky clean you are, you don't want someone so deep in your life, quite literally in your thoughts like that. This type of information should only pulled on the worst of the worst, and only to save lives.

ALL GOOGLE INFORMATION (location, email, messages...) FOR A YEAR.
Not the entirety of his existence. Just for A YEAR.

"Well before and after his scam"...
Really? Tell us how long his scam lasted?
Are you including the parts that possibly tie him to Kimm Foxx, the State's Attorney? What about ties to the obamas?
Naaaa, fuck that information. Totally irrelevant in a case like this, correct?

Another pressing issue here may be something along the lines of "Try not to google search 'how do I kill my wife?' and 'how do I hide my wife's rotting corpse without getting caught' before, during or after you decide to kill your wife." Just a thought...

Then again, maybe Google itself, shouldn't be "so deep" in our lives in the first place. Wink

Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:

Like our laws are ever applied equally anyway.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
quote:

ALL GOOGLE INFORMATION (location, email, messages...) FOR A YEAR.
Not the entirety of his existence. Just for A YEAR.

"Well before and after his scam"...
Really? Tell us how long his scam lasted?
Are you including the parts that possibly tie him to Kimm Foxx, the State's Attorney? What about ties to the obamas?
Naaaa, fuck that information. Totally irrelevant in a case like this, correct?

Another pressing issue here may be something along the lines of "Try not to google search 'how do I kill my wife?' and 'how do I hide my wife's rotting corpse without getting caught' before, during or after you decide to kill your wife." Just a thought...

Then again, maybe Google itself, shouldn't be "so deep" in our lives in the first place. Wink

You are a police officer, I am sure you understand the vastness of what this information includes. I am not privy to the exact pertinent date range for the investigation, but I can't assume it includes a period of time prior to the hoax, and after Foxx dismissal.

Either way that information should be reviewed by a grand jury or 3rd party and only relevant information released to the government. That is a serious deep dive into who someone is, and no Google should not be in 'so deep'.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
How would a 3rd party or grand jury know what’s pertinent to the investigation?

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CPD SIG:

You are a police officer, I am sure you understand the vastness of what this information includes. I am not privy to the exact pertinent date range for the investigation, but I can't assume it includes a period of time prior to the hoax, and after Foxx dismissal.

Either way that information should be reviewed by a grand jury or 3rd party and only relevant information released to the government. That is a serious deep dive into who someone is, and no Google should not be in 'so deep'.

This whole crime (I'll toss the "allegedly" in here for legal sakes") committed by Jussie started over his character diminishing on a cable series "Empire". He (again with the "allegedly"...) wanted to boost his name in hopes to secure his position on that series.

If Jussie googled his name / characters name 100 times in the weeks prior, wouldn't that be considered "evidence" in a case such as this? What if he googled the same information 500 times in the months prior?

If Jussie googled the address of the two Osindario brothers that he paid to commit this crime, wouldn't that have some evidentiary value as well?

What about text messages between him and the brothers?

That famous French actor isn't exactly a rocket scientist, as we can see.

That's just the initial case. Then we have the case about possible "collusion" (to use a word the Democrats have been goosing around) between Jussie, Kimm Foxx, the Cook County States Attorney, phone calls / messages between Kimm Foxx and someone in the obama administration (IIRC, someone who worked directly for Michelle), which is all tied into the initial dismissal of Jussies charges.

If they were at fundraisers together, wouldn't you want something that could prove it? Like a location history? If there was phone calls, texts, messages, et al back and forth, wouldn't you want to be able to proffer that information to a court as well?

Yes, Google is a wide and vast place. YES, a personal Google History can be a deep and dark rabbit hole to venture into as well. However, his Google search for "Asian school boys", "Chicago's best Kung-Pow Chicken" or how many times he visited the bath-house in "Boys Town", will (or at least "should") be overlooked by Dan Webb, the Special Prosecutor in this case and by a Judge.

If the Prosecution decides to introduce Jussies mastabutory habbits (probably found in his Google searches) into court, the Defense objects on the grounds of relevance to the case, Prosecutors then state why they think that information is pertinent to the case, the Judge then renders his decision on weather or not that information is allowed.

And at the end of the day, the Special Prosecutor asked a Judge for this information. Not just a "Hey, Judge, how about I get his Google shit?" There's got to be a really, really good (LEGAL) reason for a Judge to let anyone have access to that depth of information.