SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Hey, she may be on to something.

A direct quote from Patches O'Houlihan from the movie Dodgeball.

"Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but I do it anyway because it's
sterile and I like the taste".

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Yes! Drink your own piss and eat your pets. That's how the Venezuelans do it!.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
This was actually buried in the text of this “Green New Deal”

WTF, OVER? Eek Eek Eek

Back in the day, when Jimmy Carter told Americans to wear a sweater instead of turning up the heat to save energy, we thought he was nuts.

Times have certainly changed.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I'll just continue to pee in the yard Big Grin...

I think that's probably satire...but it actually sounds like that "idiot sandwich" would say Wink

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
I'll just continue to pee in the yard Big Grin...

I think that's probably satire...but it actually sounds like that "idiot sandwich" would say Wink

Yeah it's a joke. It's not actually in this silly Green Dream. That document is so ridiculous though that it's absolutely believable that it could be.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grapes of Wrath
Picture of Wino
posted Hide Post
New nicknames for AOC thread within a thread.

Put “AOC aka” in your post for searchability.

I’ll start:

Another Obvious Commie

Posts: 1455 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Im really waiting for her to come out and say that to pay for all the free shit, we'll just print more money...you know she's thinking it.

quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Cortez:

“At the end of the day, this is an investment in our economy that should grow our wealth as a nation, so the question isn’t how we will pay for it, but what will we do with our new shared prosperity.”

I have to admit, this broad is beginning to wear very thin on me. In the beginning I found her somewhat amusing, but she is now quickly approacing a level I can only describe as intolerable. Her statement above is just so removed from reality that I find it difficult to believe that she's not just trolling us. Of course I know better. She's in actuality just a simpleton.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wino:
New nicknames for AOC thread within a thread

Already Outta Cash

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
AOC aka:

I already posted this, but “Absolutely Occluded Cortex” (ripoff, I know).

I really like “Another Obvious Commie” as the best so far, though.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

I'll just leave this here.
Smile

Posts: 4128 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

My wife said that's just low hanging fruit and someone needs to get more original. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Damn! Please provide a little warning when posting such stuff!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It seems as if President Trump's attitude towards this half-wit child is correct. Maybe three weeks ago, he was on the lawn of the White House, either getting ready to board Marine One, or perhaps he was getting off of it. Reporters were asking him questions and one of them asked the President about this imbecilic infant, and he just dismissed the question with a wave of the hand.

It would be a mistake of the President to make her (from his point of view) a political foe, but if he did do such a thing, this would be a great place to start. He could have fun tweeting about their monumental hypocrisy, and their abject stupidity for supporting that ridiculous, childish bill in the first place.

So, please continue to ignore this simpleton, Mister President.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
AOC AKA: Absolutely Operates Clueless

Already Our Comedy

Aimless Offensive Child

Airplanes Oil Carbon

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 2012BOSS302,

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Just another example of “What’s good for thee, not for me...”

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Maybe she'll bleach her hair . . . .

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The poor girl is a useful watermelon...green on the outside, red on the inside.

She's an imbecile but, an elected useful one for the actual string-pullers and policy makers. They crafted the various ideas but she gleefully, clumsily, tried to parrot them and put forth as policy ideas, instead 'her ideas' have become a punchline. Good to see the House is still where crackpot's reside, it's fun to watch the left squirm from within.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
The thread title still cracks me up when ever I see it.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...en-new-deal-n2541099

AOC's Policy Adviser Blatantly Lies To Tucker Carlson About ‘Green New Deal’ Proposal

When asked about peculiarities in documents surrounding said deal, Rep. Ocasio-Cortez's adviser Robert Hockett pretended those statements did not exist, a lie later seemingly endorsed by the congresswoman herself.

In the clip Carlson asked Hockett for more detail about statements in the Green New Deal proposal regarding economic security for people who are "unwilling to work."

Hockett then asserted that "AOC has never said anything like that. I think you're referring to some sort of documents, I think some doctored documents, that somebody other than us has been circulating."

the docs that appeared on Cortez's web site, then disappeared

"No, no," Hockett said shaking his head. "She tweeted it out to laugh at it. If you look at her latest tweets, it seems that some, apparently Republicans, have put it out there. I don't know the details."

Hockett also explained that other oddities in Rep. Ocasio-Cortez's plan such as eliminating the need for air travel were just misunderstood. Hockett said that the Green New Deal does not intend to ban airplanes, but to provide other viable alternatives which would make air travel wholly unnecessary for the continental United States.

But, Carlson's belief that Rep. Ocasio-Cortez did mention those "unwilling to work" was not wrong at all.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Cortez:

When your #GreenNewDeal legislation is so strong that the GOP has to resort to circulating false versions, but the real one nets 70 House cosponsors on Day 1 and all Dem presidential candidates sign on anyway

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post