SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Was Your Breakfast Today?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Was Your Breakfast Today? Login/Join 
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Green tea, grits with an egg on top, toast with honey and a fruit cup. We had a mineola tangelo tree(honey bell) in our back yard in our Florida house. They are my favorite also.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3813 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fresh cut pineapple and a small cup of toasted almond yogurt. 2 cups of coffee and a cigarette.

Posts: 170 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Starbucks coffee and a Guinness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
1 Bowl of Baked Apple Oatmeal in 2% milk.

1 Ripe Banana.

1 glass of Unsweetened Ice Tea (need that Caffeine in the morning)

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
A large cup of coffee w/ half&half and an Arturo Fuente cigar

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
Paella, left over from dinner.

Posts: 799 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shepherd's breakfast without the milk

Posts: 124 | Registered: December 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
2 Coffees, BJ's ...

I can't think of a better way to start the day.

I'd probably die... Just a little...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Some banana, cantaloupe and a bowl of Cheerios

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
An omelet with 1 whole egg, 2 egg white, 1/8 cup green peppers, handful of onions and 1 ounce of grated cheddar, cooked in cold pressed avocado oil. I had a small granny smith apple for dessert.

I miss steal cut oatmeal :+(

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Coffee, black.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Steel cut oatmeal
2 hard boiled eggs
Yougurt
Banana

This is what I take to work to eat at my desk most mornings.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Bacon, egg & cheese on a roll with coffee.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Coffee and a cold left over BBQ pork chop from last night

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Oatmeal with granola, raisins, and dried cranberries. With a tall glass of ice water and a multi-vitamin.

Tomorrow its fat free yogurt with granola, raisins, and dried cranberries. With a tall glass of ice water and a multi-vitamin.

Alternate every other day.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Three egg omelette oj and coffee

Posts: 7 | Registered: April 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Slow-cooked a pot of steel cut oats in the crock pot, so a big bowl of that with three eggs (over easy) mixed in. Copious amount of black pepper & a little salt, and Chipotle Tabasco.

By the way.....BIG thanks to Vinnie Bass for recommending this breakfast (savory/eggs in steel cut oats).

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
An omelet with 1 whole egg, 2 egg white, 1/8 cup green peppers, handful of onions and 1 ounce of grated cheddar, cooked in cold pressed avocado oil. I had a small granny smith apple for dessert.

I miss steal cut oatmeal :+(

I have no idea what a steal cut oatmeal is, but it has oatmeal in the name, so I am quite confused how you could miss it.

I'll take the omelet over that any day. Apples are yummy too.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Typo...steel cut oatmeal...can't have the starch.

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
Typo...steel cut oatmeal...can't have the starch.

That wasn't a grammar Nazi post. I didn't even catch it, I just cut and pasted it.

I really have no clue what steel cut oatmeal is. If it's any thing like what comes in the Quakers cardboard cylinder then I rather eat the packaging. Your "diet" breakfast sounds way better, I'd eat it every day no problem. My breakfast is two Redbulls minus the narcotics and candy.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post