SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 170
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation Login/Join 
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
it never ends

Nunes interview

https://youtu.be/_em8SnJAxcg

Bartiromo asks Nunes if he thinks Mueller will ever wrap-up; Nunes responds no.

seen on CT

At the very least, not until after the midterm elections.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

Well, we know who can play the next villain in a James Bond movie. Jesus, that asshole is scary, even Pennywise didn't scare me as much as him. Add in FBI credentials, a gun, and one of the most senior law enforcement positions in the country, that is truly terrifying. If I was executing a search warrant on this guy, I would be looking for dead bodies, lots and lots of buried dead bodies. Just saying.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:

It was never designed to. It will end when he finally gets fired, along with Rosenstein and Sessions. All deservedly so.

Every interview, every article, every hearing, is utterly useless. And they will all remain that way until people start being held accountable.

Is it great that their is light being shed on this? Absolutely. But without consequences it will happen again, and again, and again. And when it does it will be worse becasue the left knows they can get away with it.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
it never ends

Nunes interview

seen on CT

His reasoning is that the "political" factor is why it is alive. In one way or another Mueller wants to have it aid the Democrats. I agree that is in play here.

Posts: 22908 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

Disgustingly accurate. And some of those jackasses are MSM.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
it never ends

Nunes interview

seen on CT

You can bet that anything he has, if he has anything, will come out about a week before the midterms.

Posts: 20100 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
SHARYL ATTKISSON has a good summary of Strzok testimony

http://thehill.com/opinion/cam...gressional-testimony

Here are ten things we learned from Peter Strzok’s testimony to Congress

1. Strzok’s hatred for Trump did not impact any of his professional actions or judgments. How do we know? Because he said so. And he would never lie — he assured us of that, too.

2. Strzok wrote that Loudoun County, Virginia, residents are “ignorant hillbillys [sic].” But we learned that Loudoun residents were wrong to take that as disparaging in any way. Strzok was simply partaking in good-natured banter involving the friendly competition between Loudoun and Fairfax County, Virginia, where Strzok lives.

3. Strzok said he could “smell” Trump supporters at a Wal-Mart store. But we learned what he meant was that he could “see” or “hear” Trump supporters at the Wal-Mart. In reality, Strzok totally respects and honors the “millions and millions and millions of Americans … who voted for Mr. Trump.”

4. Strzok wrote that he “loathed Congress.” But he didn’t mean that, either. It turns out he has “the utmost respect” for Congress.

5. Strzok wrote that he and unnamed others would join to “stop” Trump from ever getting elected. That might appear to be the definition of a conspiracy — or collusion — by a top FBI official to interfere in an election. But we learned Strzok has no memory of writing those words. And, in any event, the “we” referred to the American public —not to anybody in the FBI.

6. Strzok wrote of working with other top FBI officials to develop an “insurance policy” in case Trump were elected. But, again, we learned he would never really do such a thing.

7. Strzok wrote of the “impeachment” of Trump before he’d interviewed a single witness in the Russia probe. But we learned he didn’t prejudge anything.

8. We also learned a lot of important context that justified and recast Strzok’s messages. For example, when Strzok wrote that candidate “Trump is a disaster” and lamented how “destabilizing” a Trump presidency would be, it was after he heard Trump question whether the U.S. should honor its commitment to NATO. What top FBI official in his right mind wouldn’t fire off a message like that on his work phone? It was Trump’s fault for driving Strzok to write the words.

9. We learned that the authority responsible for sorting through Strzok’s personal accounts for additional relevant messages to turn over to Congress is — well, Strzok. And we learned that the number of messages he plans to hand over is exactly zero.

10. We learned from Strzok that all Americans are pretty much like him in terms of having deeply held political beliefs, so it’s not really possible or necessary to find more disconnected arbiters to lead the FBI’s sensitive investigations like the historic probes into 2016 presidential candidates. We learned that nobody at the FBI has ever allowed their personal beliefs to impact their job. It’s nothing more than coincidence that so many official FBI activities in which Strzok took part were very much in line with the vitriol he’d privately expressed against Trump.

It’s great that Strzok cleared everything up.

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Who among us hasn’t said or written intemperate, foolish, maybe even crazy sounding things in the quest to impress someone of the female persuasion?

I well remember a newly badged SEAL blowing his brains out in his apartment with a new acquaintance, to show her how safe the gun was.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Rep Ron Desantis is active in the fight against the deep state conspiracy.

DeSantis is trying to win the REP primary for Florida Gov.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_DeSantis

DeSantis was sworn into the Judge Advocate General Corps of the U.S. Navy at the U.S. Naval Reserve Center in Dallas, Texas, in 2004 while still a student at Harvard Law School, completing U.S. Naval Justice School in 2005. Later that year, he received orders from Trial Service Office Command South East at the Naval Station Mayport, Florida, as a military prosecutor.

In 2006, he was promoted to Lieutenant (O-3). He worked for the Joint Task Force-Guantanamo Commander (JTF-GTMO), working directly with detainees at the Guantanamo Bay Joint Detention Facility.

In 2007, DeSantis reported to the Naval Special Warfare Command Group in Coronado, California, where he was assigned to SEAL Team One and deployed to Iraq[10] with the troop surge as the Legal Advisor to the SEAL Commander, Special Operations Task Force-West in Fallujah

He returned to the United States in April 2008, at which time he was reassigned to the Naval Region Southeast Legal Service. He was appointed by the U.S. Department of Justice to serve as a federal prosecutor[10] at the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Middle District of Florida.

DeSantis was assigned as a Trial Defense Counsel until his honorable discharge from active duty in February 2010. He concurrently accepted a Reserve commission as a Lieutenant, Judge Advocate General Corps, in the US Navy Reserve. He was awarded the Bronze Star Medal and the Iraq Campaign Medal

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:

DeSantis was sworn into the Judge Advocate General Corps of the U.S. Navy at the U.S. Naval Reserve Center in Dallas, Texas, in 2004 while still a student at Harvard Law School, completing U.S. Naval Justice School in 2005. Later that year, he received orders from Trial Service Office Command South East at the Naval Station Mayport, Florida, as a military prosecutor.

In 2006, he was promoted to Lieutenant (O-3). He worked for the Joint Task Force-Guantanamo Commander (JTF-GTMO), working directly with detainees at the Guantanamo Bay Joint Detention Facility.

In 2007, DeSantis reported to the Naval Special Warfare Command Group in Coronado, California, where he was assigned to SEAL Team One and deployed to Iraq[10] with the troop surge as the Legal Advisor to the SEAL Commander, Special Operations Task Force-West in Fallujah

He returned to the United States in April 2008, at which time he was reassigned to the Naval Region Southeast Legal Service. He was appointed by the U.S. Department of Justice to serve as a federal prosecutor[10] at the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Middle District of Florida.

DeSantis was assigned as a Trial Defense Counsel until his honorable discharge from active duty in February 2010. He concurrently accepted a Reserve commission as a Lieutenant, Judge Advocate General Corps, in the US Navy Reserve. He was awarded the Bronze Star Medal and the Iraq Campaign Medal

I wonder how that worked. Usually Judge Advocates are commissioned as O-3 to start. When I wanted to be one, after being commissioned for some years, one had to be a graduate and a member of the bar somewhere.

Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
quote:
whatever it is that they are keeping from public view is really, really awful stuff.

as in 'awful for THEM' or 'awful for US'?

Based on the authorship of the letter showing concern about the stuff being shared, I'll guarantee that the stuff is 'awful for 'THEM'.

If it were the converse, they'd be doing the leaking themselves, or talking about the 'patriotism' of the leaker. Wink

Posts: 15031 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Lisa Page gave 6.5 hours of closed door testimony today.

Mark Meadows (R) : At this point there are no plans for her to testify publicly, we’ve gotten as much information I think, as we need.

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mark Meadows (R) : At this point there are no plans for her to testify publicly, we’ve gotten as much information I think, as we need.

Excellent. Now, what are you going to do with it? (Besides nothing).

Congress has cried wolf WAAAAY to many times to be taken seriously in this matter. Rosenstein and the FBI have been thumbing their noses at legitimate and legal oversight for over a year. The last deadline was 6 July. Now there are rumors about impeachment again. Rosenstein will hand over one more piece of paper and buy himself three more months. Pathetic.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:

I wonder how that worked. Usually Judge Advocates are commissioned as O-3 to start. When I wanted to be one, after being commissioned for some years, one had to be a graduate and a member of the bar somewhere.

Newly commissioned JAs begin at the grade of O-2. It takes about 6 months before they are promoted to O-3.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Here's some pretty good analysis of Strzok and his lawyer's body language. There's apparently a full video that can be viewed at the main subscription site, but this gets into a fair bit of it on its own.

She points out his body wiggling, which I also noticed. When he didn't look smug, he was wiggling or rocking side-to-side. The stuff with the lawyer I completely missed when I watched the first time, and she's got some excellent points about him, I think.

Posts: 17126 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
it is from "TruePundit", so probably needs a grain or two of salt. But - pretty interesting, and hope to see it confirmed elsewhere...

FBI: Lisa Page Dimes Out Top FBI Officials During Classified House Testimony; Bureau Bosses Covered Up Evidence China Hacked Hillary’s Top Secret Emails
Posted on July 17, 2018 by Investigative Bureau

Former top FBI lawyer Lisa Page testified during two days of closed-door House hearings, revealing shocking new Intel against her old bosses at the Bureau, according the well-placed FBI sources.

Alarming new details on allegations of a bureau-wide cover up. Or should we say another bureau-wide cover up.

The embattled Page tossed James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and Bill Priestap among others under the Congressional bus, alleging the upper echelon of the FBI concealed intelligence confirming Chinese state-backed ‘assets’ had illegally acquired former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s 30,000+ “missing” emails, federal sources said.

The Russians didn’t do it. The Chinese did, according to well-placed FBI sources.

And while Democratic lawmakers and the mainstream media prop up Russia as America’s boogeyman, it was the ironically Chinese who acquired Hillary’s treasure trove of classified and top secret intelligence from her home-brewed private server.

And a public revelation of that magnitude — publicizing that a communist world power intercepted Hillary’s sensitive and top secret emails — would have derailed Hillary Clinton’s presidential hopes. Overnight. But it didn’t simply because it was concealed.

FBI bosses knew of the breach yet did nothing to investigate, seemingly trying to run out the clock on the alarming revelations to protect Hillary during her heated presidential campaign with Trump. So instead of investigating the hacking of Clinton’s server, FBI bosses sat quietly.

And did nothing to confirm the Chinese assets were linked to their government. Or assess the damage such a tremendous breach posed to national security. Did the Chinese government access Hillary’s emails? The FBI didn’t care enough to investigate at the risk of besmirching Clinton and further soiling her during the election.

Hundreds of top secret documents and even the president’s daily travel and security itineraries were on that server — and intercepted by a communist country — yet the FBI sat on the evidence. Likewise, all of Clinton’s and her inner circle’s outgoing emails were compromised as well, sources confirmed.

Even the Inspector General had tipped off the FBI — specifically Strzok — about the foreign breach. Still, no timely case was pursued.

That same cover-up pattern fits FBI bosses who time after time stalled and concealed other criminal intelligence on Clinton in the weeks prior to the election.

We could write more detail here and ramble on and on but at this point, we simply ask.

Is anyone going to go to prison for politicizing the FBI and covering up countless crimes committed by FBI personnel in a variety of coordinated schemes to protect Hillary and the Democrats?

https://truepundit.com/fbi-lis...s-top-secret-emails/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Last week Gohmert kept saying that her server was breached by a foreign power that was not Russia. He kept emphasizing "not Russia" so I would believe it was the Chinese in a heartbeat. And I would believe the FBI covered it up.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
When the emails first came up during the election, I told a friend at work, the only other Trump supporter, “someone has those emails, and if they do, then someone fucking owns one of our presidential candidates. It could be the Russians, it could be the Chinese, but somebody owns that bitch. Forget everything else, that right there is enough a reason that she should not have the Presidency.”

Even if the article turns out to be bunk, and I really hope not because this is seriously tickling my confirmation-bias nerve, it gave us the term “ironically Chinese.” I’m going to have to find ways to start working that term into everyday conversation, lol! That author needs to get back to an MLA styles handbook and carefully work through anything having to do with commas.

Posts: 17126 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://freebeacon.com/national...m-takeover-congress/

Devin Nunes: "One-hundred percent, they [the FBI and DOJ] are putting all their chips on the Republicans losing the House and all these investigations will shut down,"

The chair of the House Intelligence Committee accused the FBI and Department of Justice of stonewalling a sprawling investigation into claims the Trump campaign colluded with Russia with the hope of running out the clock until the November elections, when they anticipate Democrats will regain control of the House and dissolve an ongoing probe that has uncovered evidence U.S. officials sought to cripple Trump's campaign.