SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Photo Test Post: Apologies in Advance.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photo Test Post: Apologies in Advance. Login/Join 
posted
Made this a few years back, I really hope the pic. works.

Posts: 55 | Location: Central MS | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 55 | Location: Central MS | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK so it takes a few minutes but then it worked. Thanks for your patience. One more:

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Yup. Works fine.

Posts: 9103 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Cool lamp.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9356 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Light carbine?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16250 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. It was part of a G3 kit I had. Had a dummy round hanging from a chain as the pull switch. Now pull the sling to turn it on.

Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Light carbine?

hur hur hur

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post