Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Python Login/Join 
Picture of got2hav1
posted
So I did this today. Wanted to post up a few photos. I am pretty impressed. The finish is well done and the action feels good. A lot like my 1994 King Cobra. I would prefer a smooth trigger face and not generally a fan of laminated grips but these are well done and nicely checkered. I have had several old Pythons including a 1963 2-1/2" barrel version that I still have. If this one shoots as good as it looks then I will be very happy.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2743 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
You're gonna shoot it??? Wink

It's gorgeous!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38580 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 6guns:
You're gonna shoot it??? Wink

Oh yeah, I will shoot it. I have plenty of guns to shoot, but how could I not shoot this!

Posts: 2743 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9356 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Nothing like a new gun...

especially if they are a good shooter. 'Rick' is a good shooter.

Posts: 3991 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Great minds think alike! Beauty!

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Guys, in one of the videos I have seen, it was said the frame is a little heavier than the old Pythons. Would anyone know details of this? They are beautiful stainless snakes.

Posts: 17889 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I gots TWO of 'em!

Yes they are a bit beefier.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34068 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
I really like that 4", the ideal size IMO.

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Ya gotta have a NY Reload for your snake...

Posts: 3991 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
OK, send it to me! Big Grin

posted Hide Post
WOW!

These are giving me a fever.
I must fight it ... must fight it ...

Too many SIGs .. ... Nah not really

Posts: 360 | Location: AL | Registered: August 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Somebody say Python?

Gotta love em.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10894 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Nice. Here's mine I got last year. Still unfired too.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous guns guys. I want to get one but would be afraid to shoot it as they just look so nice.

Posts: 6836 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Do it and don't worry about it. The new Pythons are tanks and can handle it. And, it's prettier with the carbon from the spent powder on it....

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
You've GOT to shoot it! I found by just exchanging the OEM stocks for the Hogue Monogrip made it a pussycat shooter...

as the old saying goes: "Most fun you can have with your pants on!"

posted Hide Post
Now that's a piece!

mi45acp

Posts: 72 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is nothing like the trigger of a Colt Revolver.. Smooth as glass!

"People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf."

Posts: 6 | Location: Penna. | Registered: May 24, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was pretty surprised at how smooth the trigger pull is. It has to be the nicest one I have tried to date.

Posts: 6836 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post