SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Wolfhound and rabbit enjoying a cool AZ morning in the back yard.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Found a moth cocoon in the yard yesterday. Pretty interesting when viewed through an electron microscope.

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
New lens, and the sky actually cooperated for a minute too. Incredible, gonna go buy a lottery ticket.

quote:

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
New lens, and the sky actually cooperated for a minute too.

Wow: very nice, and definitely the best of the recent lot. What lens?
And camera? (If you’ve posted that before, I missed it.)

And plenty of other excellent contributions as well.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
New lens, and the sky actually cooperated for a minute too.

Wow: very nice, and definitely the best of the recent lot. What lens?
And camera? (If you’ve posted that before, I missed it.)

And plenty of other excellent contributions as well.

Canon Rebel XS, with a Vivitar 500mm lens. The earlier Moons shots are with a used Canon 300mm I got for cheap. This is all just me playing around at work, or drunkenly in the yard/woods.

quote:

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:

Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Was out cleaning up my back yard this morning and under one of my big mesquite trees I find an eggshell the size of a chicken egg, or maybe even a little bigger. It’s not unusual to find eggshells around the yard from doves, but they’re about a ¼ the size of a chicken egg. So, I look up in the tree and this is what’s staring back at me! We’ve got owls around, you can hear them hooting at night and I saw one last week sitting on the branch of the mesquite. Didn’t think about her building a nest right in the crotch of the tree, about 20’ up. Judging from when I saw her sitting on the branch, she was a good 2’ tall and when I saw her fly off, her wingspan had to be 4’ or more. I’m anxious to see her owlets.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of omega5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tooky13:
Was out cleaning up my back yard this morning and under one of my big mesquite trees I find an eggshell the size of a chicken egg, or maybe even a little bigger. It’s not unusual to find eggshells around the yard from doves, but they’re about a ¼ the size of a chicken egg. So, I look up in the tree and this is what’s staring back at me! We’ve got owls around, you can hear them hooting at night and I saw one last week sitting on the branch of the mesquite. Didn’t think about her building a nest right in the crotch of the tree, about 20’ up. Judging from when I saw her sitting on the branch, she was a good 2’ tall and when I saw her fly off, her wingspan had to be 4’ or more. I’m anxious to see her owlets.

Great pic. Love Raptors especially owls. We're in the middle of 2 Great Horned Owls territories
and you can hear them challenging each other, daring the other to cross the line, at all hours
of the day and night. They can get pretty loud when they get to name calling. Smile
Dano

Tet survivor 68-69
Retired LEO 41 years
NRA PATRON Life Member

Posts: 69 | Location: East TN | Registered: October 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Of course tonight the sky cooperates, mostly, but last night with the eclipse? Noooooo.

quote:

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
I believe I done caught a meteor over there near the plane's light trail.

quote:

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
NOT MINE, but this is what I saw last Sunday night... but just one at a time. I wish I had more than a 200mm lens.

Something to be said for clear AZ nights.