SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Custom holsters - Milt Sparks & Other custom makers
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custom holsters - Milt Sparks & Other custom makers Login/Join 
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
^^^ Oh, man, those look great!

This holster is working so well for the BHP (wearing it even now as I type) that I’ve been pondering one for a P225 or even a P229 - seeing your SIGs in one will probably force me to make the call and place a new order! Smile

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Kramer Belt Scabbard sized for a Smith & Wesson Model 27-2 with a 3-1/2” barrel, shown with some accompanying gunleather from Sparks and Barranti.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post

Shark trimmed IWB from TT Gunleather. It's very comfortable and the quality is top notch.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gents,

Here's my Colt MK IV Government Model all gussied up by Don Williams at the Action works. Leather is HBE (Holsters by Eric)...cordovan leather with black shark. Enjoy!

Wes

Posts: 2423 | Location: Salem, OR | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
@RyanP225 and Weshowe - those look great!

Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Barranti Summer Classic IWB and related leather sized for a 5-inch S&W Model 27. I’d never argue that an N-frame like this is mainstream for IWB carry; however, it can be done.

Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Again with the 5” S&W Model 27, this time with a “Dirty Harry Shoulder Holster” from Ruffiano International. Yes, I got a severe urge for one of these after repeated screenings of 1971’s classic “Dirty Harry” haha…

posted Hide Post
Some beautiful leather in this thread, I no longer know how to post pics here but I love quality leather and my favorite makers are Sparks, 5 shot, Bulman, TT Gunleather and Rgrizzle.

Posts: 2059 | Location: Alabama  | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow those are very nice

Posts: 11 | Location: Ashland Ohio | Registered: February 04, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doc Barranti EK5 holster with S&W 22-4

Posts: 134 | Location: HENDERSON, NEVADA | Registered: December 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
^ Love it @RFSALES!

Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Milt Sparks 55BN (FBI cant, rough-side-out treatment, KGB Customs logo) and single magazine pouch from Douglas Leather Co. along with gunbelt from A&G Custom Gunleather and Caspian-framed 1911.

Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Absolutely beautiful!

Posts: 2946 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That rough side out 55 is a thing of beauty, almost wants to make me retire my black 55 for one of those, thanks for posting, you probably just cost me some money lol

Posts: 453 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Hey, thank you dking271 and Oaklane!

I hear you re: that RSO leather. I’d had one before (part of a mass-order from Alan Yoast Firearms and unwisely sold it. About the time I was able to re-purchase that Caspian 1911, Karl Beining / KGB Customs offered some Sparks leather with their brand.

Ethan Douglas / Douglas Leather is a young, up-and-coming leathercrafter clearly cut from the mold of the likes of the late Bruce Nelson. I have a few pieces of Douglas gear now; that single magazine pouch is becoming one of my favorite OWB magazine carriers.

Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
In another thread of a member’s Milt Sparks holsters, I mentioned a few that I had buried in a collection of holsters. I love the craftsmanship of fine leather holsters almost as much as the firearms that they carry. Over 30 years of carrying concealed firearms, I’ve ordered holsters from Milt Sparks, R Grizzle, TT Gun leather, Kramer and, many others. The four above I will single out because everyone I have dealt with at the above companies have been some of the most gracious people with their time and assistance. This thread is for anyone who’d like to display their custom holsters and the firearms they carry.

I’ll start with a few Milt Sparks holsters I had made for my S&W 3” CS-1 686 revolvers.

What do you use as a light box?

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Cheap portable light box I think I bought from Amazon.

Posts: 2946 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Recently-acquired Erik Little / Rafter-L holster, a rendition of the late Bruce Nelson’s #1 Professional sized for a five-inch 1911. Single magazine pouch crafted in a Nelson-style by Douglas Leather Co. Caspian-framed 1911 assembled by a previous owner in a Bob Rodgers Pistolsmithing class.

Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
This was my primary CCW for over 2yrs. Milt Sparks VMII w/ shark trim along with matching mag carriers and an IWB carrier. The gun is a Wilson Combat CQB Compact.

[IMG:left] IMG_0118 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG:left] IMG_0120 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG:left] IMG_0123 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

I will try to dig out some more later this week.

Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Went through one of the holster trunks today.

Kramer (25 yrs old - 1998)

MSP (Michigan State Police) OWB paddle

[IMG:left] IMG_0138 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

OWB Scabbard

[IMG:left] IMG_0137 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

Colt Magnum Carry (1998)

[IMG:left] IMG_0139 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]